In 3 NCAAT games Jarnell Stokes...

He is playing as well as any player in the tournament. He is dominating. Don't know of any big man I'd trade him for. I also thing UT is playing as well as any team in the tournament.

Cha-ching goes the Stokes cash register as the pro scouts eyes grow open even wider. He has the touch with his shot now that he could be developed into a devastating PF in the NBA. Karl Maloneish. That being said I would love to see him come back for another season although I doubt he will.

Who profits the most from this astounding run, CCM or Stokes? Has Stokes punched his NBA ticket with this performance?

Scary thought? we have two legit guys who could be MVP of the midwest right now in stokes and Richardson.

Working his way into a lottery pick. I'd be surprised if he comes back at this point

(I've been saying I think there's a good chance he returns, but not anymore)

Reactions: 1 person
He has been the one true constant on this team the entire year. He also gets fouled like crazy all the time and still dominates. The dude is incredibly strong and has shown a ton of improvement since getting here.

And yet he is a marginal NBA player?
With his dramatic improvement I'd say his draft stock is off the bubble.

Lottery pick? Where is he going to play in the NBA? He doesn't have a perimeter game and he's too short to be a big.

I would love to see him in the NBA but I don't see a fit.

Stokes is tearing it up. Shame that he will most likely be gone after this year. At this point, gotta hope Richardson at least stays.

Mr. Stokes is a man among boys.

So proud of this team right now! Nobody is playing better than us.

Lottery pick? Where is he going to play in the NBA? He doesn't have a perimeter game and he's too short to be a big.

I would love to see him in the NBA but I don't see a fit.

He's not too short. I'm not going to explain this again. I'm sure someone will

Reactions: 1 person
Is averaging 37mpg 20.3ppg 15.0rpg 56%fg 86%ft

Uhm yea, I'm not sure there's a better big in college basketball?

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe Randle at UK is close, but he hasn't been as dominating. The kid at Kansas that was hurt is pretty good too.

VN Store

Back