Question UT Fans

3rdDown4What?

I just got told by a UT Alumn(with a law degree) that I am a bandwagon fan simply because I have no affiliation with the school and cheer for them. So how many bandwagon fans of that nature are on this board????

Reactions: 1 person
I am a UT graduate, but who gives a flying **** where you went to school. If you are a Vol, then you are a Vol. **** anyone who says different

Reactions: 7 people
Iv never lived in TN. But was born and raised a Vol. Call me what you want, I bleed orange. My orange panted room and custom UT license plate speak for themselves

Didn't attend UT, been a fan all my life. My first football jersey was orange. I've had an orange T on every car i've owned. But this jerk's definition of a bandwagon fan, very few people could be a true fan of any professional team...makes no sense.

We need a official Kangaroo Court of Fandom ...nominations fer judge are in order.

Ah hearby nominate Freak

Iv never lived in TN. But was born and raised a Vol. Call me what you want, I bleed orange. My orange panted room and custom UT license plate speak for themselves

did you do it with all of Dooley's left-overs?

I just got told by a UT Alumn(with a law degree) that I am a bandwagon fan simply because I have no affiliation with the school and cheer for them. So how many bandwagon fans of that nature are on this board????

That's not really a "bandwagon" fan. A bandwagon fan follows a team just because they happen to be winning (e.g., half of Alabama's fan base).

I've seen "sidewalk alumni" to describe fans who aren't otherwise affiliated with the school, but it's not a derisive term. UT has long been the greater Knoxville area's de facto NFL team, so I imagine a majority of Vol faithful never attended the school.

Why was it important that he had a law degree? Sounds like you have an inferiority complex.

Don't let anyone dictate to you who you are man. Rasta 4 evah ....

:hi:

Well, I do give scUM fans THAT DIDNT TAKE ONE COLLEGE CREDIT at the school a hard time lol I cant stand a Walmart Wolverine!! I can say Im a true Spartan fan because I actually attended the school for my first 2 years before I transferred and graduated from UT. Depends on the fan I guess lol

VN Store

Back