Looking ahead (Elite Eight edition)

Would we rather have Louisville or Kentucky and why? Interested to hear the view points.

UK. UofL isn't as good as last years team but they can turn a 4 point deficit into a 10 point lead in no time. Their press is like no other. If we would've played UK at home we would've won IMO. Easier match up.

Kentucky. We've played them before meaning we've reviewed film over them.

Louisville. Impress me.

We have a better shot beating Louisville anyways. KY can beat Louisville. And if that happens, they will be the hottest team in the nation.

Last edited:
I kind of like our chances against Meecheegan. We have met pre season expectations and we should be loose. They and their fans expect final four and may over look us.

Hard to believe anybody will overlook anybody else from here forward. Besides, I can see the talking heads take up the Bruise Brothers mantra and talk up ut the whole week. Everybody likes the new girl in town.

Would we rather have Louisville or Kentucky and why? Interested to hear the view points.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that we won't beat Michigan. I can't explain it, but I just have that feeling.

Hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised and we make it to the Elite 8.

We are taking a crazy path to get there but in the early season, we all knew that this team was capable of getting to the Sweet 16. I would rather take the paved interstate there, rather than go cross country in a covered wagon, but the end result is that we still arrived to play in the Sweet 16. Took the hard road though.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that we won't beat Michigan. I can't explain it, but I just have that feeling.

Hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised and we make it to the Elite 8.

We are taking a crazy path to get there but in the early season, we all knew that this team was capable of getting to the Sweet 16. I would rather take the paved interstate there, rather than go cross country in a covered wagon, but the end result is that we still arrived to play in the Sweet 16. Took the hard road though.

That feeling you have might have something to do with Michigan being a 2-seed. We're not supposed to beat them.

Louisville. Impress me.

We have a better shot beating Louisville anyways. KY can beat Louisville. And if that happens, they will be the hottest team in the nation.

Yea cause that Florida team that beat them 3 times and hasn't lost in 3 months isn't hotter or anything :crazy:

I'm not by any means looking past Michigan...

With that said, I think the answer is definitely UK. We gave them trouble at their place, but they prevailed. This team seems to play better when they have a chip on their should, or a revenge factor, plus I don't like how we match up with UL.

I'm pretty torn on this actually. Louisville is a terrible matchup for us, but they haven't played well yet in this tourney. Like UT, Kentucky is heating up and playing to their potential at just the right time. We'll either be facing a bad matchup in UofL or the 2nd hottest team (after us) in UK.

In the end, I think I would say UK because of the match-ups...but it's close.

Of course...Michigan comes first.

VN Store

Back