Josh Richardson Appreciation Thread

SJAVol32

Have at it! Show your love for the best defender possibly in the SEC. Without Josh we would've been dead in the water against Iowa. His game has reached new heights offensively and defensively. This was definitely a diamond in the rough that has been polished and put on for display.

Reactions: 9 people
Kid is shooting lights out. He's really stepped up. I absolutely love his midrange jumper.

He will be a good combo with Hubbs next year since McRae will be gone. Nice to see someone else step up to give us some hope for next year.

I wanna know this guys shooting percentage in the tournament. It's probably pretty impressive, he shot 70% tonight!

I'm telling you, everyone wants to talk about McRae and Stokes, but Richardson has just as good a chance to get to the NBA. He's a lockdown defender and his shot has got better and better as he's been here. I love his game right now.

He saved the season.

He's playing incredible basketball.

Yup. What Jarnell is doing is incredible, but JRich is opening some eyes. So if you double Stokes that leaves our guys open. And I don't think teams want Rich or McRae driving on them. We have potential to make it to the championship game. Honestly. We have Michigan then UK/UofL in our way of a final four. Let's do this!

He will be a good combo with Hubbs next year since McRae will be gone. Nice to see someone else step up to give us some hope for next year.

Yep,,,,people were fretting about where our points will come from next year....somebody usually steps up and I think Josh can be a scorer...

Yup. What Jarnell is doing is incredible, but JRich is opening some eyes. So if you double Stokes that leaves our guys open. And I don't think teams want Rich or McRae driving on them. We have potential to make it to the championship game. Honestly. We have Michigan then UK/UofL in our way of a final four. Let's do this!

If we can continue to rebound and defend at this level we can play for a while.,..

Reactions: 1 person
I have always had a sincere appreciation for your defense... Thank You Josh for giving your all for Tennessee....keep leading by example...others notice....+1

McRae has become our 3rd option offensively, never thought I would say that, but it's true.

Also, what's this story about the talk Martin had with Richardson? I heard the tail end of it, something about joking around in practice or something?

McRae has become our 3rd option offensively, never thought I would say that, but it's true.

Also, what's this story about the talk Martin had with Richardson? I heard the tail end of it, something about joking around in practice or something?

Martin said Richardson was always joking with the team, having fun keeping them loose etc. He told Josh when they made the NCAA he wanted to see a more serious side of him, less joking around more seriousness.

VN Store

Back