Uniform vs Mercer?

jarhead

Yea, It says Orange.
Anyone know which uniform UT will be wearing? They seem to play better in Orange.

Yeah I would guess white. Grays may come back because I think they were meant for March, but since we didn't wear them in the previous 2 games, maybe they're only for regular season/SECt

Yeah I would guess white. Grays may come back because I think they were meant for March, but since we didn't wear them in the previous 2 games, maybe they're only for regular season/SECt

We weren't the higher seed. We didn't get a choice really.

I didn't realize alternates were home only. Didn't we wear alternates at UK two years ago and our smokies against a higher seeded UF in the SECt?

Mercer will likely wear black. Can't do black with gray

We are wearing the new whites

Think we could've worn smokey grays against UMASS but seems we may have decided to shelve those. Tennessee is 0-3 in smokey grays, maybe time to go back to black.

Reactions: 2 people
We are wearing the new whites

Think we could've worn smokey grays against UMASS but seems we may have decided to shelve those. Tennessee is 0-3 in smokey grays, maybe time to go back to black.

When have we wore BLACK basketball unis? Hopefully next time is the 12th of Never.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back