Vols 8.5 pt Favorite over Mercer

How bad do we beat Mercer?

• Total voters
I wouldn't be surprised at all of mercer keeps it within single digits.

umass and their fans disrespected the Vols and we saw what happened, let's not make the mistake of dissing mercer. They are a senior laden squad. :no:

Reactions: 19 people
Sharps will be all over Mercer at that spread. Get Mercer now to cover (only).

This ain't no time to be disrespecting nobody. Has anyone seen what has happened already?:cray:...some favorites going home to watch on TV.:cray::p
We got a game going on.:crazy:
GO VOLS!

Mercer scares the crap out of me and we can definitely not overlook them
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Im sure there are other things to worry about, and this probably a non issue. But why if you are going to put only 3 sec teams in the tourney, do you put Vols and UK in the same bracket?

Reactions: 1 person
Mercer is a good team, better than UMass. It's gonna look a lot more like Iowa than today did. Hopefully we don't let it get out of control like we did that game, but make no mistake about it, Mercer didn't beat Duke by accident.

Im sure there are other things to worry about, and this probably a non issue. But why if you are going to put only 3 sec teams in the tourney, do you put Vols and UK in the same bracket?

It's just the way the S-curve went. Memphis and UCONN are in the same bracket and the AAC only got 4 teams in.

We lost to this same team a year ago. We're better now than then but so are they. I watched the Duke game– Mercer was dominant. They played loose and confident. A tough tough team playing their best ball… but so are we! Game on beyotches. Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
We lost to this same team a year ago. We're better now than then but so are they. I watched the Duke game– Mercer was dominant. They played loose and confident. A tough tough team playing their best ball… but so are we! Game on beyotches. Go Vols!

Liked it and ur right. The fun part is it appears UT is playing loose and confident too. Hopefully we bully them to death and cont. to make shots.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back