Sweet 16 bound imo

UTVOLKeith

punished good deeds
The problem with Zo is we are gonna suck beyond belief next year.

Recruiting 1-3 elite players a year is all that is required and he will be coaching it next year.

Going from a play in game to the Sweet 16 over Dook? While I would love to see it, you are stating that CCM will be able to successfully coach 3 games in a row....classic.

Reactions: 4 people
It's not impossible but it would require consistency and the Florida game effort. Jarnell would give duke issues down low.

Not so far fetched since, as we all know, Duke is losing to Mercer in the opening round.

Reactions: 6 people
It's not unrealistic at all. If we get to Duke, they'll be very familiar with the Virginia game and hoping that's not the Tennessee team they see.

You really think we will beat Duke? Come back to reality bro....

Duke is crazy soft against a post presence. We have an easier answer for them than they do us. Or guards will have to shoot but when they miss, they have to fight their ass off for a single board. On the other end, second chance points will be limited because they don't have a strong post player. Plumlee is weak and suspect.

Our only struggle is Jabari Parker and I can see Armani or Josh having a great game way more often than Plumlee. Jmo.

Can't stand Zo. The last few games the team has played the way they should have all year and his recruiting is awful. Next year will be a dumpster fire.

Reactions: 1 person
With Stokes likely returning, next season might not be as bad as many are predicting.

Coach K teams are as good as their record when it comes tournament time.

And this is one of his worst of all time.

If UT meets Duke....The blue devils want no part of UT inside game they struggle to rebound the ball and I think Josh can give Parker fits on the defensive end...then Parker will be worn down by having to battle down low against JS and JM

Coach K alone is worth ten points over CCM, and in fairness many others. Our real issue is in close games we seem to have little killer instinct.

You really think we will beat Duke? Come back to reality bro....

Sweet 16, wouldn't that mean beating DUKE? That is a high flying kite IMO.

The way Tennessee has been playing lately, it's very possible. And this is from a Duke fan.

But, I'd feel a lot more confident in Tennessee if the coach was someone other than Cuonzo.

Got to beat two good teams to even get to what amounts to a home game for Duke, so one at a time, I say.

Duke is crazy soft against a post presence. We have an easier answer for them than they do us. Or guards will have to shoot but when they miss, they have to fight their ass off for a single board. On the other end, second chance points will be limited because they don't have a strong post player. Plumlee is weak and suspect.

Our only struggle is Jabari Parker and I can see Armani or Josh having a great game way more often than Plumlee. Jmo.

Plumlee isn't weak, he's just not yet ready to play heavy minutes. And when you say the bolded part, I hope you realize Rodney Hood is a probable lottery pick. But Tennessee is a lot bigger than Duke and has been defending better than Duke lately as well.

Plumlee isn't weak, he's just not yet ready to play heavy minutes. And when you say the bolded part, I hope you realize Rodney Hood is a probable lottery pick. But Tennessee is a lot bigger than Duke and has been defending better than Duke lately as well.

Sulaiman can go off too.

Im going on the record and saying we would be lucky to beat iowa. Im just thinking - the spread is one or two points which means it is expected to be a close game which isnt exactly our strong point this year

VN Store

Back