2014 VolNation Bracket Contest (updated FINAL)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
VOLNATION.COM BRACKEET; WIN A GIFT CARD

It's that time of year again. It's time for the 10th annual VolNation Bracket Contest. In addition to year-long bragging rights on the board, the winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card.

Don't forget to enter the tiebreaker, which is the total points scored by both teams in the championship game.

Contest home page:
2014 Tournament

Entry form:
ENTER YOUR PICKS

STANDINGS

CURRENT STANDINGS

PROJECTED STANDINGS

ESPN GROUP; NO PRIZE

We are also doing an ESPN Group this year. I am not providing any prizes for this bracket at this time since it's the first year we've done it and I'm not sure what to expect. The password to join is: volnation. In this group, you may enter up to three brackets.

ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Group: Get in on the excitement of th...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them in this thread.

Reactions: 3 people
All I know is is that I'm putting Michigan State in the Final Four. It's been 3 years since they last got there, and Izzo hasn't missed one within any 4-year period since he's been at MSU.

If you just wanna go ahead and give me the gift card Freak, I think it would make things easier and more efficient :p

You signed up in 2013 and this is your first post? :) Just kidding. Welcome to the board. The elevator doesn't go all the way to the top here, but it's a fun ride.

I usually only come out around forums during tourney time/draft time for sports haha. Avid Vols fans though, Odd Future is my best friend if you happen to know him.

Reactions: 1 person
Arizona ended up winning it in my bracket. I'm not even a believer in Arizona, but that's how it played out. I had louisville winning it in my billion-dollar bracket. I'll win one of them, that much is certain.

LOL at wichita st btw

Vols all the way....can't go wrong....Zo will out coach all he faces on the way to the Final 4.....

tumblr_m7p4bhfL9k1r0a9ov.gif

robert-deniro-laughing.gif

tumblr_mkhzuztbvo1r8swqdo1_500.gif

4OGEeAD.gif

011.gif

0022.gif

I just bet the farm on the Wofford Waffles (or whatever they're called) to win it all. It's a longshot, but the payoff is HUGE. Besides that, I like waffles.

only problem - i would pick UT over Umass but not Iowa over Umass soooo Vols better win over Iowa

VN Store

Back