What are the odds????

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Now that we are in the dance, sorta, kinda, maybe, what are the odds of the following:

1. We beat Iowa and then UMass and Hart feels he has to give CCM an extension and possible raise?

2. Beat Iowa but then lose to UMass, no extension, no raise, but not fired either??

3. Lose to Iowa, Hart fires CCM, then we make another crap hire, while CCM sues UT for civil rights violation???

Just wondering. No Tazing!

I don't think there is any way CCM gets fired now that we have made the tournament. Regardless of what happens

Can we just enjoy the tourney? I mean we have a whole offseason to talk about this stuff. Just sit back and relax you might see an impressive run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Tennessee is currently a 1.5-3 point favorite to beat Iowa. Not sure what the odds are against UMASS because we haven't beaten Iowa yet.

Now that we are in the dance, sorta, kinda, maybe, what are the odds of the following:

1. We beat Iowa and then UMass and Hart feels he has to give CCM an extension and possible raise?

2. Beat Iowa but then lose to UMass, no extension, no raise, but not fired either??

3. Lose to Iowa, Hart fires CCM, then we make another crap hire, while CCM sues UT for civil rights violation???

Rehiring Bruce is a crap hire? :) :p :)

Can we just enjoy the tourney? I mean we have a whole offseason to talk about this stuff. Just sit back and relax you might see an impressive run.

This. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I like the bracket we are in once we beat Iowa.

#3: Same odds as me scoring a date with your avatar :)

Believe I am not but we SHOULD come out on top. In before twss.
Iowa plays in the Big Ten, and it's not like they have never played a decent team. They beat UTEP by 36 points early in the year. We lost to UTEP by 8.

Iowa beat Xavier, and we split with them. They beat Ohio State at Columbus, and lost to Wisconsin by 4 points and 5 points. This game is not a sure win by any stretch.

for those stuck on stupid or just in dreamland.....martin will be the head basketball coach at tennessee next season.

Reactions: 1 person
very small but possible chance Zo will be fired if TN gets beat by Iowa. If TN beats Iowa, Zo is safe, even if TN follows that win up with a lose to UMass.

What are the odds we beat Iowa, beat Umass, Mercer upsets Duke then we lose to Mercer?

for those stuck on stupid or just in dreamland.....martin will be the head basketball coach at tennessee next season.

But..But there's a petition with thousands of signatures! And #BBB, And Bruce wore an orange tie the other day and didja hear how he said TENNESSEE! My sources tell me he's already got an offer, they just need to fire 'Zo to make it official. Anything to the contrary is a smokescreeny tactic.

Iowa plays in the Big Ten, and it's not like they have never played a decent team. They beat UTEP by 36 points early in the year. We lost to UTEP by 8.

Iowa beat Xavier, and we split with them. They beat Ohio State at Columbus, and lost to Wisconsin by 4 points and 5 points. This game is not a sure win by any stretch.

I realize that. Just allow me to look through my orange colored glasses dammetttt. We got this brother.

VN Store

Back