For those asking about Friday's game time.

Still waiting for the icons.....

Not ignoring you Yank, sorry. I admit, it takes me longer when I have to resize or convert them. If you can find one that meets the criteria I can just upload it. Otherwise I'll try to remember tomorrow when I'm in front of my computer. :hi:

Not ignoring you Yank, sorry. I admit, it takes me longer when I have to resize or convert them. If you can find one that meets the criteria I can just upload it. Otherwise I'll try to remember tomorrow when I'm in front of my computer. :hi:

I know, I just like giving you a hard time :)

I'll see what I can do.

Awful quick turn around, 9pm Wednesday to 2:45 Friday. You'd think the committee would've slotted play in game winners with a little more rest and travel time. Just shows what a crock of crap play in games are.

Awful quick turn around, 9pm Wednesday to 2:45 Friday. You'd think the committee would've slotted play in game winners with a little more rest and travel time. Just shows what a crock of crap play in games are.

You don't get preferential treatment by being the worst teams in a tournament field. The SEC tourney has been the same way. Lowest seeds get a crappy deal out of it.

It'll be tough but at least we are in

Freak are you doing a tournament bracket thi year. Not pressuring I just don't see a reference to it from anyone anywhere?

Thanks. And are we eligible for th Billion Dollar prize that Freak talked Buffet into for a perfect bracket?

If we make it to Friday I hope the game before is goes into overtime so I can catch the 2nd half at least.

A lot of times these quick turnarounds are beneficial, you win game 1 and less time to overthink things. Just get out there and play ball could be good for a team like this.

Boy, I got a lot of TV to watch this week.
New episode of Rick and Morty tonight
New episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine tomorrow
UT game on Wednesday
New Naruto on Thursday
UT game on Friday

VN Store

Back