Just Cuonzo

treedogvol

why get rid of Cuonzo . He is as good as anyone the upper leadership of UT will bring in. They played the #1 Fla to the wire ... UT will always be 2nd in sports to Fla , Ala , .. When the president and AD is happy with the results then you will have to live with the coaches they pick...

People just like being miserable. Baseball, basketball, football. It doesn't matter. People will ***** about everything from the coach to the cheerleader who has an unsightly mole on her face.

Reactions: 1 person
People just like being miserable. Baseball, basketball, football. It doesn't matter. People will ***** about everything from the coach to the cheerleader who has an unsightly mole on her face.

I am probably in the minority , but he Cuonzo just needs a good floor general.. they played Fla better than KY did.

I am probably in the minority , but he Cuonzo just needs a good floor general.. they played Fla better than KY did.

False. We hit Florida in the mouth and folded. UK got slammed by Florida and made it a one possession game and messed up themselves.

False. We hit Florida in the mouth and folded. UK got slammed by Florida and made it a one possession game and messed up themselves.

How is "messed up themselves" not the same as "folded"? Both of them mean they gave it away.

How is "messed up themselves" not the same as "folded"? Both of them mean they gave it away.

They slipped on the final possession and wasn't able to get a shot off. That's not folding. Folding is getting a tech talking smack to a ref and not drawing up dead ball plays up in the last 4 minutes.

why get rid of Cuonzo . He is as good as anyone the upper leadership of UT will bring in. They played the #1 Fla to the wire ... UT will always be 2nd in sports to Fla , Ala , .. When the president and AD is happy with the results then you will have to live with the coaches they pick...

This!
:loco:

UK has just as many losses to UF as we do...with a boatload of 5 stars and draft picks. True. True. True.

pic or it doesn't exist....

Attachments

• molerat.png
    molerat.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 118

People wouldn't b**** if Dooley, Raleigh and Martin didn't suck ass. But, they do.

I remember having these arguments about Dooley. I have a feeling we'll see what Cuonzo is all about next year.

Cuonzo just has a cool head all the time and the players for the most part play hard and play to win ... lets see what happens with Iowa .. I say Cuonzo and company win the game.

What the hell is your problem? Go back to Mississippi and cheer for your Bulldogs… or go cheer for Clemson…. or Wake Forest… but I don't want to read any of that BS from a Vol fan.

If you aren't first, you're last. Don't accept it. Fix it.

Reactions: 2 people
Cuonzo just has a cool head all the time and the players for the most part play hard and play to win ... lets see what happens with Iowa .. I say Cuonzo and company win the game.

You know how Cuonz keeps so cool? Before every game he slips a freezer pack into each shoe.

VN Store

Back