So are we in or not??????

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
What the hell is a this play-in game crap???

Sorry I not into to Bball that much.

Are we in if we beat Iowa? Is Iowa or first round game??

WTH????? Forgive my lack of knowledge here!

We're one of the last 4 in. We're in the play in game. If we win we play the 6 seed, UMass.

So because they went to 68, we're in.

So if we lose to Iowa, then we technically did NOT get in???

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Reactions: 2 people
It's a new round of the tourney called the "First 4". Yes, we are in. Although a lot of people see it as a play-in because you require 1 more win than every other team in order to advance to the next round.

We are definitely in. Sort of. As long as we win. Or not. :)

Seriously, we are in the tournament. We aren't going to the NIT, so we made the Big Dance. It's the field of 68 now.

Reactions: 1 person
Well how the hell does the 11 seed have to play in, but the 15 14 and 13 seed are in without a playin, WTH???????

Reactions: 2 people
So if we lose to Iowa, then we technically did NOT get in???

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

We're in. The first round is 68 teams, and were somewhere between 65-68. If we win, we will enter the field of 64, which is the technically the second round, but it's the first in which every team in the tourney plays games, as opposed to the first round (of 68 teams) in which there were only four games played in the entire round.

We are definitely in. Sort of. As long as we win. Or not. :)

Seriously, we are in the tournament. We aren't going to the NIT, so we made the Big Dance. It's the field of 68 now.

Lol well done. You seriously had me with the first section, I thought you were giving him the run-around too haha.

Who was that guy last year who said he'd rather go to the NIT and go further than make the NCAA and lose the first? I gotta find that one

Seriously, many of us call it a play in game, but the NCAA calls it the First Four. Yes, it's in the tournament.

I thought we were better than the First Four, but we have to play it.

It's like kissing your sister... sure it's still technically a kiss but not really.

VN Store

Back