You are NOT SAFE in the 11th seed.

Dougie_D

Before the Providence win, the 11th and 12th had 5 teams each.. according to the Nitty Gritty.

Now the 11th seed has 6!

And TN has still been in this group!

Can TN get a break!!! Move us to 10 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

By the way: I think TN get's in the "Dance of 68" , but I'm talking about the play-in situation which I don't consider a true bid. It's a "toss-up" game between teams that the committee thinks is identical.

Personally - I can see a TN vs Neb game (***ratings***)

Last edited:
this post!

makes!

no!

sense!

Before the Providence win, the 11th and 12th had 5 teams each.. according to the Nitty Gritty.

Now the 11th seed has 6!

By the way: I think TN get's in the "Dance of 68" , but I'm talking about the play-in situation which I don't consider a true bid. It's a "toss-up" game between teams that the committee thinks is identical.

Reactions: 10 people
We will be an 11 and not in play-in game with the possibility of a 10. It would be unprecedented with a team with our RPI and SOS to get left out. However, I love all the teeth gnashing and concern on here. Classic UT fans.

Reactions: 2 people

Now the 11th seed has 6!

Personally - I can see a TN vs Neb game as (***ratings***)

Lunardi has us safely in, not in the play-in game, and there's not really not much difference between a 10 and 11 seed. Just be glad we're in, three weeks ago I didn't think they had a prayer.

Are we in or out? I personally believe we are in but so many ppl on this board keep acting like we aren't getting in? Whats the deal

Are we in or out? I personally believe we are in but so many ppl on this board keep acting like we aren't getting in? Whats the deal

Multiple choice:
(choose the best answer)

1. Time of the month
2. Ran out of meds
3. Wife/girlfriend out of town for the week
4. All of the above

Reactions: 1 person
We will be an 11 and not in play-in game with the possibility of a 10. It would be unprecedented with a team with our RPI and SOS to get left out. However, I love all the teeth gnashing and concern on here. Classic UT fans.

You mean a team with 2 wins over tourney teams and 0-6 in close games? SOS and RPI aren't something to brag about when you proved that you can't win against those tough teams.

Now the 11th seed has 6!

How is that a "ratings" backed decision?

Two football schools; this would be a basketball game.

1) Just want us to make the tourney.

AND

2) Don't want us to be an 8 or 9 seed because that game is always a pain in the arse to pick. It can be tricky.:loco:

Lunardi has us safely in, not in the play-in game, and there's not really not much difference between a 10 and 11 seed. Just be glad we're in, three weeks ago I didn't think they had a prayer.

Agree. I thought he was on drugs. The Vols stepped up at the end of the season. Martin seems to have this team focused.

JimmyDykesLive Jimmy Dykes
Nope. They are in @KodyHoward: @JimmyDykesLive You think there's any way tennessee doesn't get in?”
TWEET FROM TODAY

Whoever we play is gettin the s*** kicked out of them. This team can dominate 80% of this field. I wouldnt worry about anyone. We can't possible play Florida until the elite 8 either

Whoever we play is gettin the s*** kicked out of them. This team can dominate 80% of this field. I wouldnt worry about anyone. We can't possible play Florida until the elite 8 either

Martin would have to coach the game of his life in the first round. Then he would have coach even better than the first round game. Martin, has never done well in win or go home games.

Martin would have to coach the game of his life in the first round. Then he would have coach even better than the first round game. Martin, has never done well in win or go home games.

We lost to the best team in the country in the last couple of minutes. We play defense better than anyone. Ppl mention how we gotta play this game and this game but the teams we play have to play games and score on this defense. I like our chances and I bet not many teams want Tennessee in their bracket.

VN Store

Back