Cowardly perfeormance

BOP

Its on the players, its not on the coach, and it sure as hell isn't acceptable. For Mcrae and stokes to be calling wilbekin and Frazier the key to the game is just embarrassing. Hey idiots, you are the keys to the game. and mcrae played scared against wilbekin. He was willing to drive against 3 gators in the open floor but refused to take it at wilbekin. Weak minded team that can win a close game.

Last edited:
Its on the players, its not on the coach, and it sure as hell isn't acceptable. For Mcrae and stokes to be calling wilbekin and Frazier the key to the game is just embarrassing. Hey idiots, you are the keys to the game. and mcrae played scared against wilbekin. He was willing to drive against 3 gators in the open floor but refused to take it at wilbekin. Weak minded team that can win a close game.

It's up to the coach to instill discipline.

....the only thing this clown has done is show his players how to lose.

Reactions: 8 people

they were asked questions and played their a$&es off....dont be a moron.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm tired of being diplomatic. This is dumber than dirt and sounds like a kid that just dropped his ice cream and is throwing a fit.

Reactions: 27 people
You must lead a really pitiful existence. There was nothing cowardly on the effort put forth by this basketball team. This trolling effort is putrid....even for your standards.

Reactions: 10 people
2-7 against RPI top 50 teams.
This team played close? So what. They have one win on their schedule that is impressive. Virginia. That's it. They had a chance to get their first meaningful win and wilted on offense in the 2nd.

Reactions: 3 people
The only reason this team is tourney bound is because of how absolutely horrible the field is this year. from that CCM will get a raise and extension.
We'll see how fun this is next year with the mid-major talent coming in.

The only reason this team is tourney bound is because of how absolutely horrible the field is this year. from that CCM will get a raise and extension.
We'll see how fun this is next year with the mid-major talent coming in.

I'd save my breath.

These idiots around here seem to be hypnotized by CCM's piercing stare.

Man we played our guts out, yes we could and maybe should, we were playing the number 1 team and lost by a few embarrassing maybe for you if you call yourself a vol fan, I am proud as hell of the effort yes we lost our cool at the end, it was within the heat of the moment, yes it cost us but we played our guts out, what do you expect. I am damn proud to be a Tennessee fan.

VN Store

Back