whats going on with Robert Hubbs

He's a bust. If Stokes is a tulip then he is easily a daisy.

Quit basketball to become a uniform model.

Honestly, I have a good feeling about him next year

Reactions: 6 people
You decide

Hope this was sarcasm. How do you figure a guy with a bum shoulder is a bust? Now if things don't look better for him next year, you might begin to question but he played injured until he saw it was not getting better. I still think Hubbs can be really good. I just want to see him play healthy.

Reactions: 2 people
Bust. Cuonzo can't recruit. He gets these guys in who can barely even contribute. SMH.

In the state playoffs last year the couple of games I saw him maybe a 3 star I could not understand all the hype, maybe he will step up next year with a year under his belt.

In the state playoffs last year the couple of games I saw him maybe a 3 star I could not understand all the hype, maybe he will step up next year with a year under his belt.

From what I have heard, he played mostly post in high school.

From what I have heard, he played mostly post in high school.

I really hope next year they find a way to get Hubbs on the block with a small guard defending him. The little he played this year he looked more comfortable in the post than at the 3-point line.

I really hope next year they find a way to get Hubbs on the block with a small guard defending him. The little he played this year he looked more comfortable in the post than at the 3-point line.

There was a play we ran yesterday that had Jordy posting up before receiving a down screen for a pop out 3 pointer. I'm hoping next year we actually throw it to hubbs.

He will probably average about 15 next year. McRae only averaged 1.8 his freshman year healthy.

VN Store

Back