Don't be blinded by today's performance

tumblr_mbk5ovSiPO1r6p39i.gif

Reactions: 9 people
The worst thing for this program would be to limp into the NCAA and CCM gets an extension. That would be the death penalty.

Reactions: 17 people
This is how you are suppose to handle a team that lets there water boy have some minutes. Good win but this is what makes everyone dislike CCM. Is he trolling us or something? He sleepwalks through the whole season and puts together to good wins against UVA and Vandy. Don't get blinded by this win.

Reactions: 10 people
Yes. Too late for many in the game thread. I guess they forgot about the A&M games, or NC State, or UTEP, or the 1st Vandy game, or his weak recruiting, or his panicking when the game is on the line, or .....

Reactions: 12 people
People fail to see that this is one of the few games where the players actually executed everything to a T. Amazing what happens when players do what they're asked to do.

Reactions: 9 people
Don't be fooled fellow Vol fans, CCM still needs to go.

Tell it like it is ... Some people just can't take the truth! My question, WHY HAVEN'T THEY PLAYED LIKE THIS ALL YEAR? Answer: CCM!!!!!!!

Sorry CCM, WAY TOO LITTLE WAY TOO LATE!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. Too late for many in the game thread. I guess they forgot about the A&M games, or NC State, or UTEP, or the 1st Vandy game, or his weak recruiting, or his panicking when the game is on the line, or ..... All of the true Vol fans who enjoyed this win and who would never come with a douche thread like this one right after a record setting/huge win over our rival..
Exactly.

Honestly the best part about this game was seeing Pearl at half and the end of the game.

Reactions: 4 people
Poor Zo. We want him to win and he loses. We want him to lose and he wins. It's obvious Cuanzo hates us.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back