This team deserves to lose

1985Vols

After today's game it's obvious They couldn't care care less about winning. They came out flat and played with no energy until they fell behind by 8 points. Missed FT's throughout the game including the one Stokes missed that would have one the game shows a lack of focus. This season can't be over soon enough and hopefully Dave Hart will tell the big money boosters to stick it and he will hire back Bruce Pearl. If not, my basketball support ( money)is done and I will just focus on football.

BS...they don't "deserve to lose", they just manage to find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Reactions: 2 people
After today's game it's obvious They couldn't care care less about winning. They came out flat and played with no energy until they fell behind by 8 points. Missed FT's throughout the game including the one Stokes missed that would have one the game shows a lack of focus. This season can't be over soon enough and hopefully Dave Hart will tell the big money boosters to stick it and he will hire back Bruce Pearl. If not, my basketball support ( money)is done and I will just focus on football.

Posting mad never helps. Read this again when you aren't angry because you almost always wish you didn't post.

BS...they don't "deserve to lose", they just manage to find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I disagree. If you can't bring even your "B" game against one of the worst teams in the SEC and lose to them twice in the same season, you freaking deserve to lose. No energy, no passion, no purpose. Pathetic showing by the basketball Vols. I will boycott the rest of their home games this year. If anyone wants to purchase my tickets, let me know. Good seats in section 130.

Stokes missing his free throw had nothing to do with focus...that's silly. This team has tons of focus and showed heart.

Losing twice to this team has not only closed the door on going to the tourney, but slammed it shut. Time to bring back Bruce.

Reactions: 1 person

It is Painful to watch this disorganized, sloppy team. So much talent, so little winning.

I I will boycott the rest of their home games this year. If anyone wants to purchase my tickets, let me know. Good seats in section 130.

You've said this about 12 different times yet keep going. Donate the tickets to the boys and girls club if you're serious about not going.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a diehard and I've stopped going since the txam loss at home. Cuonzo has no business being a head coach. Pathetic team

After today's game it's obvious They couldn't care care less about winning. They came out flat and played with no energy until they fell behind by 8 points. Missed FT's throughout the game including the one Stokes missed that would have one the game shows a lack of focus. This season can't be over soon enough and hopefully Dave Hart will tell the big money boosters to stick it and he will hire back Bruce Pearl. If not, my basketball support ( money)is done and I will just focus on football

no they don't , but the coach needs to go

Everything you see on the court is a "direct" reflection of Martin. You have it wrong, UT and the player's don't deserve this unemotional, non inspiring, non coaching, never was as a coach.

The lack of energy and effort the team displays is a direct reflection on the coaching staff.

Stokes missing his free throw had nothing to do with focus...that's silly. This team has tons of focus and showed heart.

They showed some heart for the last 2 minutes of the game is all. I'm sitting here watching Vandy's 2nd & 3rd string players win at auburn. We have the talent to beat A&M by 20-30 points & have managed to lose to them twice, not to mention UTEP, Vandy & Missouri. UT should have 20-21 wins right now

Bruce will not be back and the team will do fine without you.

When Pearl was here me and my family averaged going to 13 home games a year. Since Martin has been here we have been to 7 in three yrs. I just can't bare watching Martin coached teams no more. Hopefully we will get rid of Martin after this yr and start fresh again.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back