Is Hart going to do a Dooley

1985Vols

And give Cuonzo one more year when it's obvious he is not going to get it done here? Just as Dooley should have been fired after the KY loss in 2011 , Cuonzo has more talent than he will ever have and is staring in the face of his 3rd straight NIT bid after losing to a team that has 7 scholarship players. I guess we'll see how serious Hart is about having a top notch BB program after this season is over.

Reactions: 2 people
But but but, Micky dear stone says he's a great coach...

This team has a menstral cycle, its perfectly fine for a couple of games, then drives you up wall. Does no good to call out Martin, people are OK with being just an NIT team.

Reactions: 3 people
But but but, Micky dear stone says he's a great coach...

This team has a menstral cycle, its perfectly fine for a couple of games, then drives you up wall. Does no good to call out Martin, people are OK with being just an NIT team.

What people?

And give Cuonzo one more year when it's obvious he is not going to get it done here? Just as Dooley should have been fired after the KY loss in 2011 , Cuonzo has more talent than he will ever have and is staring in the face of his 3rd straight NIT bid after losing to a team that has 7 scholarship players. I guess we'll see how serious Hart is about having a top notch BB program after this season is over.

His buyout will probably keep him here another year.

This question has been asked and answered 100+ times, he will likely get a 4th year regardless.

Which will do nothing but run the program further into the ground. Houston got a 5th year when there is no way in hell he should have. There is no reason not to go ahead and cut bait when you know what the inevitable is going to be IMO.

Reactions: 4 people
To me, this is the year of decision. If he stays and does not get a contract extension, the ability to recruit will be gone. If you give him an extension, then UT will gamble on an even larger buyout.

Which will do nothing but run the program further into the ground. Houston got a 5th year when there is no way in hell he should have. There is no reason not to go ahead and cut bait when you know what the inevitable is going to be IMO.

I'm not saying I agree, it's just what I think hart will do

Reactions: 1 person

Bingo. It costs more money to keep a bad coach than to just buy him out.

I'm not saying I agree, it's just what I think hart will do

Oh, I don't either and that's what pisses me off. Hopefully, the people that are the most influential will convince him. There are too many bad losses this year with this kind of talent.

I used to get really upset when we lost, however, apathy is setting in just like it did under Dooley in football. I almost expect to lose with Cuonzo coaching. Very sad.

Regarding a coaching change, who would be those of influence....I'm not sure if its been discussed here but I've heard Haslem has been much less involved recently and plans to remain so....some health concerns, Bill's posturing for potential higher office not to mention Jim's business affairs...

Regarding a coaching change, who would be those of influence....I'm not sure if its been discussed here but I've heard Haslem has been much less involved recently and plans to remain so....some health concerns, Bill's posturing for potential higher office not to mention Jim's business affairs...

H T Hackney?

I used to get really upset when we lost, however, apathy is setting in just like it did under Dooley in football. I almost expect to lose with Cuonzo coaching. Very sad.

Can I have your tickets then? Sounds painful.

Thousand of season ticket holders not getting season tickets anymore?

VN Store

Back