Latest bracketology

Really wish we could've beaten Wichita State. Would've been a really good win for us. I know I'm Stating the obvious .

Heck Yeah! UTC is my home school. Glad to hear if the tournament started today they would be in it. They have won like 8 or 9 games in a row! Sure would be nice to have both UT and UTC in it

Reactions: 1 person
always better to eliminate bad losses than to gain quality wins IMO. Take away A&M and Nc State losses and we would be a 7 seed in this bracketology.

If we only lose one more game and get a couple wins in the SECT, I think a six seed is still achievable.

Big if of course.

If we only lose one more game and get a couple wins in the SECT, I think a six seed is still achievable.

Big if of course.

Wow, that would be incredible if they can pull off a six seed from here. That would almost meet where I thought the team would be at the beginning of the season, and buy Cuonzo another year.

End the season and give me that bracket right now.

Immediately

Yep, great bracket for you. I hope the South is better than that because I may try to see a few of those.

At this point, the West and East are locked up, so I hope Kansas or Michigan State gets the #1 in the South.

Wow, that would be incredible if they can pull off a six seed from here. That would almost meet where I thought the team would be at the beginning of the season, and buy Cuonzo another year.

Cuonzo is getting another year if this team is in the tournament, no matter the seeding.

Reactions: 2 people
Heck Yeah! UTC is my home school. Glad to hear if the tournament started today they would be in it. They have won like 8 or 9 games in a row! Sure would be nice to have both UT and UTC in it

Have to win their conference come tournament time. Doesn't really matter at this point.

VN Store

Back