Coaching staff pathetic job!

With a 14 point lead against A&M would have never lost with Bruce.

Lol we were up 20 or more PTs against vandy one year while pearl was coaching and they came back to beat us. **** happens it's basketball. The refs screwed us and the no timeout was inexcusable. O well you could totally tell in the 2nd half we weren't going to win

Reactions: 3 people
Who will be the first yokel to say "its only 1 loss".

pathetic job by coaching staff to let this one slip by. painful to watch the lethargic play, no emotion, no leadership, lack of fundamentals, etc, etc, etc. NIT again.:bash::bash:

Reactions: 6 people
Actually, I'd say an excellent scouting job by the A&M staff.
Looking for the lazy lob all night long.
Turn overs and whistle crazy officiating.
Nothing to do with our coaching.

At least our beloved Vols do not have to play this juggernaut aTm team again this year....oh wait.

I have been one to back coach zo, but I'm wondering if he is becoming the spoke too soon coach. As soon as we bash him, then the team turns around and plays good against good competition, then when start to praise him, the team turns around and loses a game up by 14 at one point. Tonight was embarrassing, we should have easily put them away by 20 with a 12 point lead coming out of half. Plus the refs were very sensitive tonight.

This is ridiculous, I was a CBP supporter, but I'm not naive enough to say that Pearl wouldn't have lost a game. Trust me he had his fair share of bad losses too. Had more better wins, but still it's stupid to start a thread up like this after every single loss.

Reactions: 1 person
CCM is awful, but he also isn't the one that has to make those free throws that lost the game. But I guess the blame has to be out on someone.

CCM is awful, but he also isn't the one that has to make those free throws that lost the game. But I guess the blame has to be out on someone.

CCM said it himself a couple weeks ago, the blame should be placed on him. Not the players.

CCM let them lose a big lead against 12 point dog at home. Maymon should have hit at least one, but really shouldnt have even been in that position.

With the talent this team has, anything less than a trip to the tourney would be a vastly underachieving year. There was no fire, no want to from our guys going down the stretch. A&M simply wanted it more. Plus, pitiful free throw shooting down the stretch. If you think Cuonzo is the guy to get us to the big dance, you are crazy. Period.

VN Store

Back