Lunardi has us in the last 4 in as of today

Lmao, we are 8-4, having what most would call a bad start, are still projected in the dance...and you declare, "we MAY have a chance"?

Agenda much?

This team is dancing, I would be willing to bet anything on this, any takers? Gotta get one last bet in before the new year, my resolution is gonna be no more betting!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah we are going to make it this year. I'm pretty sure. Richardson is going beast mode as of right now. I always knew he had this kinda potential, he just needed to stop being so passive. Too many weapons clicking right now. I still think we have a suspect loss to like Georgia or South Carolina or something like that, but I think 21-9 is pretty realistic.

Great game last night but I still say we won't get it. We would need to win 15 of the next 20.

Reactions: 2 people
Lmao, we are 8-4, having what most would call a bad start, are still projected in the dance...and you declare, "we MAY have a chance"?

Agenda much?

This team is dancing, I would be willing to bet anything on this, any takers? Gotta get one last bet in before the new year, my resolution is gonna be no more betting!

You really have a problem. If we play like we did against NC St then we don't have a chance to do anything.
The question will be if we can win if we shoot less than 50% on any given night.

Reactions: 7 people
You really have a problem. If we play like we did against NC St then we don't have a chance to do anything.
The question will be if we can win if we shoot less than 50% on any given night.

This. I would love to make it but this team is too streaky. If we go cold we wont beat anyone good.

Reactions: 3 people

Lmao we shot exactly 50% and won by 35 against a pretty good opponent. So 1 less make and the win would've been in question?

Once again, agenda much?

Buy your tickets, we are gonna be dancing!

Agenda much?

I hardly think using the word "may" with a team that's currently on the bubble is agenda driven.

This team has been inconsistent BTO, and like you said, we aren't going to shoot as well as we did last night. That said, I'm hopeful we continue to progress. The win over Virginia was a great place to start a run with the SEC schedule looming.

Reactions: 6 people

You know we've won some games shooting less than 50% right? If shots aren't falling they aren't falling NCST is an example of that. We were getting good looks just didn't fall and we didn't play defense. Our defense will dictate a lot.

Our offense is such crap that we won't win anything even if we do get to the NCAA tournament. Our players don't cut hard to the basket, and most the time they are standing around blocking the paint. Our idea of beating the zone is jacking 15+ threes a game. This is just the worst offensive minded team I've seen in a long while here. It's near embarrassing watching our team struggle when McRae isn't making plays. We may have 1 or 2 more games like yesterday where we shoot lights out, but other then that we better find an offense that works against a zone.

Last edited:

Agenda much?

I don't think they make the dance.

I will put a $100 on it if you are game?

Agenda much?

Agenda? Seems you are one with an agenda. This team was having a mediocre season until the great game they had against Virginia. I will be pulling for them until the end of the season. Dance or no dance.

The questions are: Are there another 15 wins in this team before selections are made? Can they win the SEC tourney to get in? Will they have more games like last night or more like vs. UTEP? Can they consistently make outside shots and free throws like last night or throw up clunkers all night as they have in previous games? Can Stokes find a way to beat the double teams and taller players?

I really have my doubts but I have no agenda other than I want UT BB to become a top 10 team that goes to the dance every year, fills up TBA with screaming fans, knocks off some big time teams and not be a door mat that gets beat by the likes of Mercer and UTEP. Is that too much to ask for? Probably is for this season.

I couldn't care less about the tournament right now. I'm so tired of this team under achieving. Bring on field hockey. Or cricket. What about rugby? Or maybe we have a three legged rat race team.

I hardly think using the word "may" with a team that's currently on the bubble is agenda driven.

This team has been inconsistent BTO, and like you said, we aren't going to shoot as well as we did last night. That said, I'm hopeful we continue to progress. The win over Virginia was a great place to start a run with the SEC schedule looming.

Read his other posts, if you can't see what ship he's driving ill buy you glasses, and I mean that with the upmost respect. He's a troll.

My point was simply this...we have started out pretty bad, we appear to be playing some good ball now, many would say our best ball is ahead of us.

It's not like we need to go 18-0 or 17-1 to make the dance, we need to go 11-7 or 12-6 to make the dance....I would say that's better than the slim chance the OP appears to be giving us.

If he was trying to say we've got a great chance, then yes I agree, and he has my apologies.

Last edited:
Yeah we are going to make it this year. I'm pretty sure. Richardson is going beast mode as of right now. I always knew he had this kinda potential, he just needed to stop being so passive. Too many weapons clicking right now. I still think we have a suspect loss to like Georgia or South Carolina or something like that, but I think 21-9 is pretty realistic.

But I think we still have to win against Florida, and we only play Kentucky once this year at Rupp. The rest of the SEC is not very good.

Could you please pull the plug on the RTT in the Zone? TIA

In afraid the UTEP loss is going to come back and bite us on selection Sunday. Hopefully, the team can win some big games so it won't matter.

Reactions: 1 person
Read his other posts, if you can't see what ship he's driving ill buy you glasses, and I mean that with the upmost respect. He's a troll.

My point was simply this...we have started out pretty bad, we appear to be playing some good ball now, many would say our best ball is ahead of us.

It's not like we need to go 18-0 or 17-1 to make the dance, we need to go 11-7 or 12-6 to make the dance....I would say that's better than the slim chance the OP appears to be giving us.

If he was trying to say we've got a great chance, then yes I agree, and he has my apologies.

We thought that after Xavier and wake too......how this team played last night is no indication of future performance. Hopefully they have figured things out.

VN Store

Back