#TougherBreed

snapcracklepop

I really hope that our team jumps on this slogan soon. Big white dude looked like a much tougher breed than anybody we had on the court.

Cuonzo's track record has led to masses questioning his coaching ability, but I hope that record changes this year! Go VOLS!

#TougherBreed

Still disgusted after last night. To have some much exp and talent come back and you drop a deuce like that. Come on coach. Hard for me to defend you when your team gets out coached and out played the whole game.

They were tough, but it got them in foul trouble, then they were tentative little kittens.

I hope they get away from playing so physical. The new rules are a huge problem for that style IMO and we must adapt.

bs

We dug a hole by bricking 16 of our first 17 shots, and we were terrible at the FT line. Hardly the NCAA's fault.

That has nothing to do with how many fouls are going to be called this year.

Pounding the boards and playing a physical style of defense isn't going to cut it with how i have seen games officiated so far this year.

Reactions: 1 person
bs

We dug a hole by bricking 16 of our first 17 shots, and we were terrible at the FT line. Hardly the NCAA's fault.

that's not bs.

I didn't say that we shouldn't have won, because we should have. and like you said we shot ourselves in the foot shooting poorly and missing FTs.

But I'm saying that it's a disadvantage to us since we have shorter/stockier big men who use their bodies alot which got Stokes in foul trouble. He played about 5-6 min in the first half, and it's hard to get going like that

I'm not saying it's the NCAA's fault we lost, clearly it's on us. I'm saying that the new rules don't help us and even put us at a disadvantage by the way we play and by the makeup of our team

It's time to ditch the stupid clichés and find a way to win a meaningful game in Nov and Dec.

I think it's just a matter of getting adjusted to the games. It's hard to be in game shape without actually playing many tough games despite how many scrimmages you may have.

VN Store

Back