5 Minutes: 0 Points

D.C. Vol

Utterly pathetic showing thus far. No real ball movement, jacking up outside jumpers without working the ball inside, this team is in real trouble tonight if they can't get it together offensively.

Utterly pathetic showing thus far. No real ball movement, jacking up outside jumpers without working the ball inside, this team is in real trouble tonight if they can't get it together offensively.

There in real trouble this year unless they find a way to score better than this. They won't beat anybody playing like this.

Does Cuonzo even let the team practice with a ball? Do they practice shooting?

Just end this boring slopfest Cuonzo consistently puts on the floor and rehire Pearl. NCAA wants to be shown a cause? Show them the 1st half of this Xavier game. That is cause enough.

Reactions: 4 people
:banghead2::rofl:
Does Cuonzo even let the team practice with a ball? Do they practice shooting?

Just end this boring slopfest Cuonzo consistently puts on the floor and rehire Pearl. NCAA wants to be shown a cause? Show them the 1st half of this Xavier game. That is cause enough.

Couldn't agree more. Cuonzo is on I hope his last year at UT.........boring NIT caliber basketball. Damn I miss Peal!

:banghead2::rofl:

Couldn't agree more. Cuonzo is on I hope his last year at UT.........boring NIT caliber basketball. Damn I miss Peal!

Because the offense under Pearl was so dynamic. :crazy:

Vol Basketball: Brick by Brick !!!!

Gonna be a loooong season gang.

This team shoots so bad it makes you wish we still ha Skylar McBrick.

Vol Basketball: Brick by Brick !!!!

Gonna be a loooong season gang.

This team shoots so bad it makes you wish we still ha Skylar McBrick.

Different year, same dumb*** posters. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and don't watch.

2005-2006 Yr 1 Pearl Team Avg. 81.7 PPG
2006-2007 Yr 2 Pearl Team Avg. 80.6 PPG
2011-2012 Yr 1 Martin Team Avg. 68.9 PPG
2012-2013 Yr 2 Martin Team Avg. 69.0 PPG

Pearls "un-dynamic" offense scored 20% more PPG.

I'll take it.

EDIT: I'm in NO WAY saying fire Martin...just wishing for more production on the offensive side.

Because the offense under Pearl was so dynamic. :crazy:

It was at least productive...which is more than Dunzo can say at this point.

It sucked. Watching them run the flex for 30 seconds followed by a jacked up 3 was like watching a tractor pull. Everybody remembers the run and gun from the first year or two, but conveniently forgets what the offense devolved into.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back