What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Xavier Edition

utknate

BasketVOL season has finally arrived!!

I hope Chatt-TownVOL doesn't mind me stealing this idea from him for basketball. I don't know how good this will work out with some of the small basketball teams since they may not have many fans but we'll see what happens!

-They're wondering who scheduled X as an away game for UT's first game of the season.

-They seem to think that we will travel fairly well and have a bunch of rednecks in the "po' folks seating"

-No one really disrespecting our talent and most predict the score to be within 5 points with half of them thinking UT will win.

-Avg score is around X winning 65-62

-They are very scared a few of their key players will not be %100 if playing at all (Myles Davis, Justin Martin, Dee Davis.)

-One informed fan said that Hubbs' first game will be in a hostile environment and if they neutralize him then they win.

-They realize losing this game doesn't break the season and look forward to another shot at us in the B4A

-One guy said he knows one UT fan and that UT fan said we will stink this year. Obviously not a fan.

-They love Bruce Pearl for some reason and said that the disparity between his and Frank Haith's "punishment" is an embarrassment

MY PREDICTION : UT-76 X-67

2ch4yn4.jpg

zjdjsw.jpg

4jnoyh.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I'll try to keep up with this as the season goes on. Like I said though some games may be pretty weak with content. When SEC play comes around it should have some good stuff.

I'm super optimistic about this season. LET'S GO VOLS!!!

He's informed because he said neutralizing hubbs is the key to the game? Sounds way down the list to me.

Last edited:
I think the Bruce Pearl thing isn't them liking him, its just common sense.

Why the hell does anyone care what other message boards are saying.

Of course they are gonna say we should bunch of hicks and they will beat us.

Please for the love of God get an second job or an Xbox or something to make up for the creeping time on other message boards

Why the hell does anyone care what other message boards are saying.

Of course they are gonna say we should bunch of hicks and they will beat us.

Please for the love of God get an second job or an Xbox or something to make up for the creeping time on other message boards
why-you-mad-tho1.jpg

VN Store

Back