It's that time of year...

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
When I say "It's basketball season already?"

Even in this age of 24 hour sports networks, the internet, and now especially smart phones, somehow it still seems to sneak up on me.

It's wonderful. For some reason the layoff for college basketball doesn't 'to seem bad.

Unlike most, basketball comes first before any sport for me. Can't wait for Tuesday!!

Reactions: 2 people
Unlike most, basketball comes first before any sport for me. Can't wait for Tuesday!!

With ya buddy. Well, it goes...

1) MLB
2) NCAA Basketball
3) NBA
4) NCAA Football
5) NFL
6) NHL

Basketball is always #1 for me. It's the only sport I played and truly understand.

I like football better however I love both sports and with the way football has gone the past few years i find basketball season as a relief haha
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Those who don't understand

I understand hockey. I lived in Charlotte when Carolina won a Stanley cup and caught some games as a kid. My best friend in high school played hockey, and I went to more hockey games than football games during my high school days. The only thing fun about hockey is the fights and the hits. Pretty lame other than that

Been waiting for what seems like forever for b-ball season. Something special will happen this year that may not happen for a few seasons in the future. GBO V4L!!! :machgun:

VN Store

Back