One positive thing you're excited to see?

iKrager

If you could pick one thing you're excited to see this season what would it be?

For me, I can't wait to see what Armani Moore can do. He's by far my favorite player to watch, so much explosiveness and effort it's great.

Bruise brothers back. Can't double team one without the other destroying you. Having Maymon back is big.

Reactions: 1 person
Moore is your favorite? Lebron Reese feels betrayed!

Serious note...I'm ready to see how Barton looks!!!!!

A year where we are better than a bubble team which is a sure thing this year it seems
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Stokes seems a bit more aggressive so far. That's a good thing. Maybe it's the Maymon influence.

Moore is your favorite? Lebron Reese feels betrayed!

Serious note...I'm ready to see how Barton looks!!!!!
I like what Moore can do, he's just entertaining to watch - big blocks, high energy and great hustle.

Lebron Reese is my favorite player that's underrated, everyone hates on Reese, but he actually put up decent numbers when he played last year. Give the guy some more time in the lane and I think he'll be better. Like my new avi?

Stokes and JRich.
What about them :p?

Josh Richardson just continues to improve. 12 pts, 4 rebs, 3 assists, a block, and a steal with no fouls or TOs in a team-high 28 minutes is impressive, even against a D2 team.

Josh Richardson just continues to improve. 12 pts, 4 rebs, 3 assists, a block, and a steal with no fouls or TOs in a team-high 28 minutes is impressive, even against a D2 team.

Josh is that guy that just gets overlooked and under appreciated. He was the player of the game last night IMO, and did a lot of things that won't show up on the stat sheet.

Being the 4th or 5th option will really benefit him, and he's quietly going to have a great season IMO.

A team that wins more than they lose... Especially when they r on national TV n playing ranked teams..

Bb represent ut please our football team hasn't in a long time.

Josh is that guy that just gets overlooked and under appreciated. He was the player of the game last night IMO, and did a lot of things that won't show up on the stat sheet.

Being the 4th or 5th option will really benefit him, and he's quietly going to have a great season IMO.

Agreed. He's very much a team player, and a jack-of-all-trades. He'll never get you beat. Very underappreciated, and likely my favorite current player because of that.

I'm excited to see the dogs come in and catch all of those frisbees! Man, I love that halftime show. Extremely impressive! Go Vols! #Undefeated!

There is so much to be excited about.

Maymon and Stokes side by side.
McRae hopefully playing a full season the way he finished off last year.
Hubbs and Barton bringing us valuable 3 point shots for critical points of this season.
Moore, Edwards and Richardson being valuable contributors to this season.
And I am looking forward to winning the SEC tourney and getting a 4 seed or better in the Tourney and at least a Sweet 16 appearance.

VN Store

Back