Rank the BasketVols in this poll

I was surprised at how close my top 15 was to overall poll. For the record I put the Vols at 13.

i think we will be a top 10 team by season end.

This. And people are freaking our about next year. Enjoy a top 10 team this year and will worry about next year in the spring...after our final 4 banner is hanging up :)

This. And people are freaking our about next year. Enjoy a top 10 team this year and will worry about next year in the spring...after our final 4 banner is hanging up :)

Why? It's more fun to b!tch and be negative about our possible roster next year than it is to enjoy this year, duh.

Why? It's more fun to b!tch and be negative about our possible roster next year than it is to enjoy this year, duh.

I think we shouldn't even play this season. It doesn't even matter since we're not going to win a game next year...

Agreed. Since we missed on Looney I can't get excited. Zo will likely be fired next year after he goes 15-15. Enjoy the success while its here.

Agreed. Since we missed on Looney I can't get excited. Zo will likely be fired next year after he goes 15-15. Enjoy the success while its here.

Are you a freaking idiot? So if we miss out on one recruit every year, he should be fired? Makes perfect sense.

Lord forbid that we actually use a message board about Tennessee sports to discuss the past, present, and future of Tennessee sports.

VN Store

Back