Xavier game

UTvolinBGKY

EBERRY4HEISMAN!
Any members from Vol nation going to the game at Xavier? I live about 20 mins away and will be going. Be good to see some orange in the house.

Reactions: 1 person
Myself and a few friends plan on going. We are traveling about 2 1/2 hours. Tickets are not looking cheap ( for lowers anyways ).

Was thinking about it but my daughter has to get some expensive dental work done this month and I also have to get my ps4 :) so I'm going to be a little tight on money this month.

I know, I know BTO. But I'll be down in Knoxville a couple times this year, and maybe watch them win in Rupp. I'm looking for a good Saturday game to go too. Sucks we play Florida during the week.

I might make it out there if the drive wasn't almost 300 miles. By myself.

Any members from Vol nation going to the game at Xavier? I live about 20 mins away and will be going. Be good to see some orange in the house.

BG is 220 miles away from Cincy. I know because I'll be making that drive on Monday. You move to Florence recently?
GBO

Last edited:
Was thinking about it but my daughter has to get some expensive dental work done this month and I also have to get my ps4 :) so I'm going to be a little tight on money this month.

How many teeth does one person need?

Xavier looked good last night. Going to be a tough matchup.

Any guesses on the line? I think Xavier will be favored by 1.

Anyone have an extra tix behind our bench? I would love to sit in Orange section.

this is a tough venue to open the season at, especially with uncertainty at point guard. Hopefully Barton will be close to 100%. On another subject, does anyone know what has happened to Tobias Harris? Haven't seen him in the box score for the Magic all season.

Last edited:
this is a tough venue to open the season at, especially with uncertainty at point guard. Hopefully Barton will be close to 100%. On another subject, does anyone know what has happened to Tobias Harris? Haven't seen him in the box score for the Magic all season.

Ankle sprain. No timetable for his return.

VN Store

Back