Basketball Excitement

snapcracklepop

I just purchased two tickets to the exhibition Saturday for my wife and me. It just really hit me that Bball tips off this Saturday in Knoxville against The Mocs!

I find it interesting that The Mocs were 27-6 a year ago and advanced to the NCAA Division II Elite Eight, and they will open exhibition play the night before our game at the University of Florida in Gainesville.

I guess I am most excited about finally seeing Jeronne Maymon back on the court! Its been a long time coming! Although, I'm pretty pumped about seeing Barton, RH3, Davis and Thompson as well.

I know its just exhibition, but basketball is back! I really feel this team has all of the parts to do very special things. Just like the football team is going to do when they beat down the Missouri Tigers!

It's that time of year again that sports fans LOVE!! Don't take it for granted! It will be gone before you know it! GO VOLS!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Met my girlfriend last year at a bar while watching UT vs UK. She was wearing blue unfortunately... But I am excited as well for the season! We plan on going to the Kentucky game in January as an anniversary of sorts! GBO

Also, my first post in the basketball forums. Nice to meet you all!!

Last edited:
Met my girlfriend last year at a bar while watching UT vs UK. She was wearing blue unfortunately... But I am excited as well for the season! We plan on going to the Kentucky game in January as a anniversary of sorts! GBO

Welcome my man. I too, married a blue gal. Its rough during basketball season sometimes.

Met my girlfriend last year at a bar while watching UT vs UK. She was wearing blue unfortunately... But I am excited as well for the season! We plan on going to the Kentucky game in January as a anniversary of sorts! GBO

Ditto.

No wonder I can't get a date anymore. I have been asking to take them out to dinner, and I should have been asking them to a UT basketball game. :)

Welcome my man. I too, married a blue gal. Its rough during basketball season sometimes.

Ditto.

No wonder I can't get a date anymore. I have been asking to take them out to dinner, and I should have been asking them to a UT basketball game. :)

Thanks to the both of you. And yeah who knew mild trash talk about basketball could get you so far with the ladies:dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
Really excited about the season. I hope we don't struggle early as in the previous two seasons and I really don't see a scenario which that happens. It's hard to temper expectations with such a talented squad, but I feel like every season we will win games we aren't supposed to and drop some we aren't supposed to as well.

If we gel together early, we could have the makings for a great seed and a deep tourney run. Basketball season is the best time of year for me though.

VN Store

Back