Camron Justice commits

Hey guys, what's your favorite P.O.D. song?

Mine is.....

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJfdWxpI2Q&sns=em[/YouTube]

Reactions: 1 person
Yes!!!! That's where my wife went to HS. Hope we can hang onto this guy. Comes from a good family.

Good stuff. Cuonzo getting it done, and Butch with the big win. I can do with more days like this.

Justice made the pledge at halftime of the Volunteers’ football game against South Carolina while sitting in the Neyland Stadium stands with UT’s basketball coaches.

“They were excited,” Justice’s father, Raymond, said. “They have been trying to get him to commit early. I didn’t think it would be this early. I thought it would be the spring. But I understand what he’s trying to do. He wants to focus on basketball (and not fielding recruiting calls).

“…He’s very excited about Tennessee, their coaching staff and the chance to play in the (Southeastern Conference).”

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20131019/SPORTS11/310190046/Basketball-Recruiting-Knott-County-Central-s-Camron-Justice-chooses-Tennessee

Camron's sophomore stats:

The hot-shooting guard is averaging close to 29 points per game and is shooting 55 percent from the floor. He is shooting a nice 46 percent from behind the 3-piont arc and 84 percent from the foul line. He is also pulling down five rebounds per contest

a 55/46/84 stat line? That's Durant level shooting (yes on high school so not as impressive, but there aren't more than a handfull of 50/40/80 guys in the league even)

The hot-shooting guard is averaging close to 29 points per game and is shooting 55 percent from the floor. He is shooting a nice 46 percent from behind the 3-piont arc and 84 percent from the foul line. He is also pulling down five rebounds per contest

He ended up averaging 25.4 ppg, hitting 40% behind the arc and 82% from the FT stripe.
2012/13 KY Boys Basketball Stat Leaders

VN Store

Back