Jarnell is the slowest player I've seen since..

Wow this is awesome! But the best thing to happen this off season for Stokes is Maymon coming back. It will pay dividends my friends

Reactions: 2 people
Lol @ 4.46. Hopefully he has increased his overall explosiveness. Look forward to a big year from him, especially with Maymon back.

TeamShabazz is a legit and reputable compound.

Feel free to visit their website here The Team | TeamShabazz

Why would Jarnell retweet false information anybody could prove wrong unless it was true? How many of you guys have actually seen Jarnell Stokes run full sprint? He's just not very athletic, I've seen guys who are fast but aren't athletic.

Beat me to it Stoked4Zo.

124x7wk.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Why would Jarnell retweet false information anybody could prove wrong unless it was true? How many of you guys have actually seen Jarnell Stokes run full sprint? He's just not very athletic, I've seen guys who are fast but aren't athletic.

Nobody is saying he is lying, people are questioning the accuracy of the timing. Hand timed measurements are off all the time, Marsalis Teague ran a hand timed 4.5 forty in high school then when the electronically timed 40 came around on senior day he was the same speed as our full back. CP also ran a hand timed 4.32 high school while in Juco. I don't doubt that he has improved his explosiveness and speed quite a bit this year, but true sub 4.5 speed is very very rare.

You lost me at he not athletic. He plays D1 basketball on full scholarship. :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back