Busting Zone D in 2013

I like the part where it says Barton can push the ball and make the wings run. Something we never saw from Trae. I swear a couple times a game I thought we were going to get an 8 second call from him without even having any pressure. By time he'd get the ball up the court, the D would be set in their zone. This part has me more excited than the fact that we added 3 more 3 point shooters :)

I like the part where it says Barton can push the ball and make the wings run. Something we never saw from Trae. I swear a couple times a game I thought we were going to get an 8 second call from him without even having any pressure. By time he'd get the ball up the court, the D would be set in their zone. This part has me more excited than the fact that we added 3 more 3 point shooters :)

Super excited about this fact as well, I just hope that he runs the ball up court and stays in control, remember john wall for UK when he was a freshmen, he would just run up the court and turn the ball over all the time bc he was out of control.

That said I don't think this will be the issue and with the wings getting better with outside shots, we could be in for a very special season!!! Hey off topic.......has anyone heard what the word is on Looney???

I wish he had mentioned more about penetrating gaps and good spacing. Having those two things leads to wide open threes. Yes, we had no one that could really shoot the 3 consistently other than McRae last year. However, we also had no one to penetrate the gaps and move the ball to create the open shots. Hopefully that will happen this year.

While we're on the topic, BTO or whoever, what has been our biggest strength against Florida? Is it a way we push our defense or is it how our offense is a counter-argument to their defense?

While we're on the topic, BTO or whoever, what has been our biggest strength against Florida? Is it a way we push our defense or is it how our offense is a counter-argument to their defense?

Patricia Young doesn't like the toughness that we bring.

UF is going to have one of the better, more experienced teams than they have put on the wood than they have in the past 4 years. Prediction - Tennessee is going to have one of the best teams they have put on the wood in a very long time. I like Billy as a coach, but he won't beat UT this year.

UT is due for a beatdown from UF. It's gonna happen soon, but hopefully not this year. Would love to have some leverage against them in the SEC standings.

VN Store

Back