Dwight Howard "upset" about Tobias Harris wearing #12

Reactions: 1 person
He does realize you have to win more than a few DPOY to expect to get your jersey retired, right?

Reactions: 2 people
He's a great player with a bad attitude. Nothing more.

Actually he has great potential. He isn't a great player I'm a Lakers fan and after watching him last season (Yes I know he had the back injury.) there isn't anything great about his game. He doesn't box out, he can't hit the broadside of a barn unless its a layup or a dunk, and his defense is pathetic. It made me sick how many times last year if he couldn't block the shot he would just shove the shooter and give him free throws. I was and am thrilled he isn't in a Lakers jersey this year.

Actually he has great potential. He isn't a great player I'm a Lakers fan and after watching him last season (Yes I know he had the back injury.) there isn't anything great about his game. He doesn't box out, he can't hit the broadside of a barn unless its a layup or a dunk, and his defense is pathetic. It made me sick how many times last year if he couldn't block the shot he would just shove the shooter and give him free throws. I was and am thrilled he isn't in a Lakers jersey this year.

He is a mental midget.

Reactions: 2 people
I am glad that Howard is not in a Hawks jersey and I think Harris will be an All Star for the Magic.

This...except the Lakers part.

Tobias is already a better teammate for the Magic than Howard ever dreamed about being in all his years in Orlando.

And seriously, its a freaking number. Its not retired. Its not even special. Orlando fans couldn't care less about Howard's opinion on the issue

Wow! Who's ever coaching the magic is slow. I don't understand why he didn't start from day one this season

The season hasn't started yet . He was starting last year though. It didn't take long for him to work his way into the starting lineup after he arrived last year

Michael Wilbon was singing Tobias' praises on PTI this afternoon. Said he had a chance to be an impact performer for the Magic this season (or something along those lines).

It's been good to see Tobias' game develop so well in recent years. He was a bit of a disappointment during his season with the Vols.

Michael Wilbon was singing Tobias' praises on PTI this afternoon. Said he had a chance to be an impact performer for the Magic this season (or something along those lines).

It's been good to see Tobias' game develop so well in recent years. He was a bit of a disappointment during his season with the Vols.

I'd take him over Stokes any day of the week.

Last edited:
Sounds like Dwight is in a plight. Too bad he isn't very bright, am I right?

... Ya I went there.

Define disappointing. He averaged 15.3ppg as a freshmen... That's pretty damn impressive.

VN Store

Back