Live Streaming BBall practice

snapcracklepop

Cuonzo is doing big things on Rocky Top! We will get to watch this potential Final Four basketball team practice 5 days from now. I expect big things from this team! IMO, Cuonzo MUST win big this year or his future as a VOL is extremely uncertain. However, I will be very surprised if this team doesn't win at least 25 games in the regular season and go very far in the NCAA tourney. #swishbyswish

Vols to live stream first basketball practice » Knoxville News Sentinel Mobile

Last edited:
Man I can't wait till BB season! How does everybody see the season going this yr? Will we finally get back to the big dance? GO VOLS!

One thing that's descent about coach Martin is he seems like he is a pretty good recruiter. But ill be honest I wish we would have just taken the penalties and suspension and kept Pearl. He was the best thing to happen to men's BB in yrs. Man if coach Pearl didn't get you fired up you must of been half dead. LOL. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
Cuonzo is doing big things on Rocky Top! We will get to watch this potential Final Four basketball team practice 5 days from now. I expect big things from this team! IMO, Cuonzo MUST win big this year or his future as a VOL is extremely uncertain. However, I will be very surprised if this team doesn't win at least 25 games in the regular season and go very far in the NCAA tourney. #swishbyswish

Man that's a awful big wish list. But were all hoping for the same thing to. GO VOLS!

[Galen Campbell misses a layup on practice stream]

FAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looks like the overly optimistic preseason prognosticators from the football forum have made it over to the basketball forum now.

I am just messing with you, but I think it would be more fair to say we are a likely tournament team with a tough OOC schedule that should be thrilled to win 2 tournament games.

Very innovative idea.
Could be a trend setter.
wish I had broadband so I could watch it.
Crappy Hughesnet!!

Looks like the overly optimistic preseason prognosticators from the football forum have made it over to the basketball forum now.

I am just messing with you, but I think it would be more fair to say we are a likely tournament team with a tough OOC schedule that should be thrilled to win 2 tournament games.

Yep, the football side has sprung a leak lol.

Just read this in the paper. Really pumped about seeing New Maymon, Barton, and Hubbs. And AJ Davis. And McRae. Stokes, too. Josh and the rest. Pretty extremely pumped. Very excited, and the like!

With so-called fans like you,,,,,,never mind. You won't get it.
If you ever stumble across this post. I doubt Cuonzo will get fired in a 3 year span, we just paid out Dooley and the school is in huge depth as it is. Bottom line, we can't afford to payout another coach and take a chance for a new one within a reasonable time frame.

p.s I'm a Cuonzo fan.

so happy basketball season is around the corner. I tried going to the football forum because I was super excited about the season but that place over there is depressing

VN Store

Back