(Basketball) Just for fun. Which would you take?

10ASEEVOLSFAN

BASKETVOL & FOOTVOL
A. A trip to the Final Four this season and lose. We lose Stokes to the NBA. We don't land Looney.

B.We land Looney. Stokes return for his senior season and go with the unknown.

Discuss

With B. Do we go to the tourney? I think that's all the fans want currently. With B. Our future is brighter to have Looney and Stokes. I'll go with B.

Yup B.

That senario likely makes us a final 4 threat next year too. Fun topic OP...

I will take the Final 4 because that should get us on the map with top talent in the future and possibly winning the championship

Reactions: 3 people
That's true. I still think landing Looney and bring stokes back sets us up for a deep tourney run next season.

I love the thought of B with Hubbs and the incoming freshman. But, then i think about we never been to Final Four and how that would feel.

12 points and 9 rebounds last season. Oh yeah horrible year.

I think when you have hype people expect 20pts 10rebs. I thought Stokes did well last yr. My opinion he was one hell of a team player. CCM ask him to stay in the post he was basically our only big man. He didnt whine. I think with Maymon back you will see him outside more and a better all around game.

Reactions: 1 person
I think when you have hype people expect 20pts 10rebs. I thought Stokes did well last yr. My opinion he was one hell of a team player. CCM ask him to stay in the post he was basically our only big man. He didnt whine. I think with Maymon back you will see him outside more and a better all around game.

Exactly. We all expected him to dominate and then Maymon went out. He averaged those stats while being double teamed. I want him back next year if possible.

VN Store

Back