Jeronne Maymon "His Own Story" VIDEO

Cool video, kinda confused by the snake. Can't wait to see him play this year.

That being said I think the people that edit videos for UT could try and not use the same song in multiple videos. That is the song they used for the smokey uniforms.

I was expecting to see him tell the story of his knee, instead I saw a huge snake. Pretty cool, I got hyped when I saw McRae's slam.

It was great to see the team on the sideline wearing Butch Please shirts. It wasn't cool to see several of them blow off the Anthem while cutting up and pointing into the stands.
Remember that people are watching fellas, including kids like mine who ask why they are talking. And he's 6.

Cool video, kinda confused by the snake. Can't wait to see him play this year.

That being said I think the people that edit videos for UT could try and not use the same song in multiple videos. That is the song they used for the smokey uniforms.

"Livin' On A Prayer"? Perhaps?

So glad he's back and ready. Should be a great season

Just saw this on 104.5's twitter feed and rushed over here to give a thumbs up to whoever posted it first. Freaking awesome! I can't wait for basketball season!!!!

Love the combination of Gus narrating over Johnny Cash. Great work from the video guys, as usual.

So turns out the boa is softball player Madison Shipman's boyfriends. This was the first video in a series of video that will be released leading up to the season opener.

Much more info on Quinn's blog at gvx

regarding using the same song in the edited video as the smokey uniforms, they more than likely have a limited selection of material to choose from as they buy compilation soundtracks with instrumentals as a package deal with the video graphics or just buy the cd's separate for a certain price in a package of getting multiple cd's and are allowed to use it as much as they wish once they pay that price. so it's not like they can just any song they want they have a limit and that is usually determined by a budget by the department that sets it. go vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
regarding using the same song in the edited video as the smokey uniforms, they more than likely have a limited selection of material to choose from as they buy compilation soundtracks with instrumentals as a package deal with the video graphics or just buy the cd's separate for a certain price in a package of getting multiple cd's and are allowed to use it as much as they wish once they pay that price. so it's not like they can just any song they want they have a limit and that is usually determined by a budget by the department that sets it. go vols!!

What?!? I pay to watch UT play every year and they can't come out of the pocket to buy more CD's?

I kid, thanks for the info...

So turns out the boa is softball player Madison Shipman's boyfriends. This was the first video in a series of video that will be released leading up to the season opener.

Much more info on Quinn's blog at gvx

I got the feeling that this was the beginning of a series when I watched it.

Poor kid probably doesn't even know he or she is being taken advantage of. That's some BS. Being dead serious.
It's pretty normal in college. Kids will gladly work for free if it means they get a good recommendation or their name out in public.

VN Store

Back