Your favorite player on this years roster?

Stoked

I'm going to go with McRae because of how much fun he is too watch. He can shoot lights out, make a top 10 dunk any given night and can throw someones shot into the stands. I can see Hubbs taking over his spot once he graduates this year. Who's your favorite?

Barton- 1
Q-
Davis-
Edwards-
Hubbs-
Maymon- 6
McRae- 4
Moore- 2
Pops-
Reese-
Richardson- 1
Stokes- 1
Thompson-

Last edited:
McRae because he's from where I was stationed. And I like the way he plays

Maymon has been since the game against Memphis at Maui. Has a huge presence to only be 6'6

I don't think there will be one player that will be in our main rotation that our fan base won't like. They all will contribute in their own way and none of them are about Me Me Me. They all genuinely like each other also.

I don't think there will be one player that will be in our main rotation that our fan base won't like. They all will contribute in their own way and none of them are about Me Me Me. They all genuinely like each other also.

Yeah we don't have a Mcbee, Hall, Swiperboy, Hopson type player this year which is awesome. Every player is easy to like. I know a lot of people are hard on Stokes though, and I don't get it?

Kenny Hall was one of the most frustrating players of all time. Really hard to root for.

Yeah we don't have a Mcbee, Hall, Swiperboy, Hopson type player this year which is awesome. Every player is easy to like. I know a lot of people are hard on Stokes though, and I don't get it?

I think a lot of people are hard on Stokes because they read the paper or look at Sports center too much and see all the praise he gets which puts it into their minds that he should be getting 15 and 12 every game. Even when Stokes offense is off he never stops rebounding and I love that about him. I see Stokes for what he is. Space eater who will rebound and needs touches here and there. Stokes will surprise people this year I think.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back