Best 3 point shooter?

Stoked

Who is our best 3 point shooter? Barton, McRae, Thompson, Hubbs....?

I guess it depends on your definition...if its purely best % it'll likeky be Barton, or even possibly Thompson. If you're gonna factor in volume, and level of difficulty on shots, it would probably be McRae.

Reese has the best looking shot, I just hope he can get on the floor this year.

Off the top of my head, more than one I think.

-He hit the eventual game winner in the 2 OT game in Maui -not a 3 or at the buzzer

-a 2 pointer and sealed it with 2 FTs to beat Gonzaga in Seattle his freshman year (don't tell anyone, but that Zags team made the NCAAs and won a game....much like the Xavier sweet 16 team that Memphis beat in 2012, even though JP cant beat any good teams)

- the UCF game with a 3 at the buzzer

That's 3 I can think of

-He hit the eventual game winner in the 2 OT game in Maui -not a 3 or at the buzzer

-a 2 pointer and sealed it with 2 FTs to beat Gonzaga in Seattle his freshman year (don't tell anyone, but that Zags team made the NCAAs and won a game....much like the Xavier sweet 16 team that Memphis beat in 2012, even though JP cant beat any good teams)

- the UCF game with a 3 at the buzzer

That's 3 I can think of

I wonder if Martin forced him to apologize for that one before he could suit up?

Man I wish Patsy wasn't a chicken sh!t and we played y'all in Memphis this year! Too many good stories. Barton playing his old team, Stokes going back home, Nichols vs Stokes to make him regret not coming to UT lol.

I always thought Mcrae was our best 3 point shooter but Barton might have the slight edge over him this time.

Man I wish Patsy wasn't a chicken sh!t and we played y'all in Memphis this year! Too many good stories. Barton playing his old team, Stokes going back home, Nichols vs Stokes to make him regret not coming to UT lol.

Get your side to come up off the football games and we're ready to go.

I guess it depends on your definition...if its purely best % it'll likeky be Barton, or even possibly Thompson. If you're gonna factor in volume, and level of difficulty on shots, it would probably be McRae.

I agree. Barring a surprise (which could be good or bad), it will come from one of those three.

I wish the city of Memphis had a prime football venue for the two to play (like LP Field in Nashville). I'm all for playing Memphis in football for the recruiting ties in the western part of the state. Sick of seeing those kids head to Alabama and Ole Miss.

Why would we play a scrub in football? It's not like y'all would be playing a scrub in basketball in return. Little brother U needs to stop being babies and get the series going again. Just because you entered the Big lEast (Conference USA 2.0) doesn't mean you have to stop playing your big brother.

I wish the city of Memphis had a prime football venue for the two to play (like LP Field in Nashville). I'm all for playing Memphis in football for the recruiting ties in the western part of the state. Sick of seeing those kids head to Alabama and Ole Miss.

Same. They're Tennessee kids, and they're not going to go to Memphis. They may as well stay in state and play for the land grant school that looks to be returning to its winning ways.

Screw Mississippi, Georgia and Alabama.

VN Store

Back