Recognize This Guy?

ranradVOL

So I was just watching the new trailer for NBA 2k14 (which is going to include 14 Euroleague teams and their respective courts) and had to post this when I saw it.

Do you guys recognize the dude pulling off the slick spin move and layup at the 20 second mark?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6HkuaF5s9k

Sorry I couldn't imbed or paste a straight link. I'm on mobile and couldn't figure it out...or didn't want to.

That's not Lofton? I looked everywhere for the rosters for the 14 new teams, but 2K hasn't released them yet.

If that's not Lofton, he has a doppleganger playing in the Euroleague.

And this trailer is for the Turkish league teams, which he just signed with.

Oh well, if it's not him feel free to delete. Just thought it was cool he was going to be in the game.

Last edited:
I was expecting to see Lofton, but I didn't see any light skinned, short guards anywhere in the first 20 seconds to convince me that Lofton is even in the video.

I was expecting to see Lofton, but I didn't see any light skinned, short guards anywhere in the first 20 seconds to convince me that Lofton is even in the video.

This. At the 20 second mark is some black dude doing a reverse dunk, is that supposed to be Lofton?

My brother was able to magnify and slow down the vid on his Mac.

It's Acie Law. I feel like an ass haha.

Bring in the fail dozer guys.

If you're talking about the guy at 1:12 mark...that's Acie Law. He's he only guy I saw doing a spin move that looks like Lofton .... Edit - you beat me to it

It was actually not a bad guess. I watched the video before reading the end of the thread and immediately saw the number and thought you might be correct. Just not sure Chris can make that quick of a spin move. Acie Law- another failed attempt at the Grizzlies trying to find a backup PG to Conley. I think they are going on double digits now. Tony Wroten experiment didn't last long.

It was actually not a bad guess. I watched the video before reading the end of the thread and immediately saw the number and thought you might be correct. Just not sure Chris can make that quick of a spin move. Acie Law- another failed attempt at the Grizzlies trying to find a backup PG to Conley. I think they are going on double digits now. Tony Wroten experiment didn't last long.

I'm a Hawks fan. Acie Law was one of many bad 1st round picks in the last decade.

VN Store

Back