Basketball forum fantasy football league!!!

bleedingTNorange

We did one last year and it was a pretty good time, anyone interested in doing one this year? If so, let me know and I'll add your name to this post as we go along...we'll setup a draft date that hopefully works for everyone.

In:
bleedingTNorange
Golfballs
JesusLover
VolFreakJosh
Yankee_Vol
CAVol
lmoore944
SJAVol32
GoobieVol
ukvols
volbeast33
Daloth

Last edited:
Well we've got 12 names, if you're interested though still post here. Ill have to send out the email invites in the next few days and there's usually a couple people who change their mind, so there may be room for you still.

I guess we'll do a 12 team league though, everybody good with that?

I'd do it too, but I'm already in six leagues (2 dynasties, 2 keepers, and 2 re-drafts)...it's a sickness.

Hahaha probably

I can't do more than 2 or 3 leagues or I end up rooting against one of my own teams to help another one of my teams.

That is why I can't play in your league this year. Sorry broski.

Although I do hate to pass up on it after tying for first in the regular season with Chris only to lose to you in the semi-finals :(

Did you know in my 3rd place consolation game I scored 155.5? I am pretty sure it was the highest single game point total for the year of any team lol. What crap luck it wasn't for the championship instead lol.

That is why I can't play in your league this year. Sorry broski.

Although I do hate to pass up on it after tying for first in the regular season with Chris only to lose to you in the semi-finals :(

Did you know in my 3rd place consolation game I scored 155.5? I am pretty sure it was the highest single game point total for the year of any team lol. What crap luck it wasn't for the championship instead lol.

Suck it up buttercup, quit making excuses.

You have your chance at revenge and you're avoiding it :)

VN Store

Back