Xavier ticket question?

Stoked

Anyone going to this game? I live an hour and a half away from Cincy and I'm thinking about trying to go to this game. Does anyone know what the ticket prices will be like?

Wish the game was on a Saturday. Tough to make it on a Tuesday with class in the morning when I'm 2.5 hours away

Wish the game was on a Saturday. Tough to make it on a Tuesday with class in the morning when I'm 2.5 hours away

Not a VFL. Game will be over before midnight, could easily be back in Knox before 3 AM.

Sounds like a fun game to go to S4Z. I may have to see if any of my friends want to hit it up.

I can hop onto I-75 and be there in little over an hour. So if I can't make that game I think I should take my VFL card away myself lol. I'm just wondering what the prices will be like?

I'd be surprised if you had to pay much more than $20. Maybe not on StubHub, but I'd expect prices to be reasonable.

I can hop onto I-75 and be there in little over an hour. So if I can't make that game I think I should take my VFL card away myself lol. I'm just wondering what the prices will be like?

I'd be surprised if you had to pay much more than $20. Maybe not on StubHub, but I'd expect prices to be reasonable.

Y'all wanna go? Me and Chris could scoop you up on our way through Lexington?

I believe SJA lives in Ohio and was planning on going, he may have a good idea about the prices.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure on that, maybe other posters know better?

Just talked to Brett in the Xavier ticket office and he said individual tickets will go on sale through them the end of Oct. But I asked him what single game tickets went for last year/what he expected them to go for this year and he said around $30 buck. So you were pretty dang close.

Just talked to Brett in the Xavier ticket office and he said individual tickets will go on sale through them the end of Oct. But I asked him what single game tickets went for last year/what he expected them to go for this year and he said around $30 buck. So you were pretty dang close.

You and Brett buddies now?

I believe SJA lives in Ohio and was planning on going, he may have a good idea about the prices.

Seriously thinking about it bro. I think SJA lives in Indiana? Right around where Lyle lives.

Seriously thinking about it bro. I think SJA lives in Indiana?

Yea that may be, somewhere up there haha.

Let me know ASAP so I can reques it off from work...I assume it'll be an evening game on the Tuesday, so we wouldn't be back any later than midnight.

Goes for anyone else wanting to go, we can call the ticket office and get our tickets all together.

Ohio...Indiana same thing both are just made up of miles of corn fields lol. But yeah I'll let you know BTO, but I really do want to go.

Louisville, but I've been looking around at previous prices. I don't believe they will be too expensive.

Right in between Lexington and Louisville. I'm probably about 45 min from you. I cross that bridge all the time going to Chicago and Edinburgh to go to the Nike and Adidas factory.

Right in between Lexington and Louisville. I'm probably about 45 min from you. I cross that bridge all the time going to Chicago and Edinburgh to go to the Nike and Adidas factory.

Ahh ok cool cool! Yeah this game is a definite and the UK game as well

Possibly. I've talked to a couple people so just trying to get that all worked out. Hoping we have a big turnout. I wouldn't mind meeting you all

That's what I was thinking. We could all sit in the same area or something if we could get something organized.

VN Store

Back