Should Basketvols Wear Grey?

I think it would look good if done right. Nike did a similar uniform with UK, Florida ect ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 303
:)As long as we win make them green, yellow, and purple, make sure we still got orange shoe strings.

No doubt that Martin will absolutely have to have an alternative uniform for next season. The kids love this kind of thing and we always need to do anything reasonable to enhance recruiting.

Your over 40 crowd will collectively say no. Your under 40 crowd will mostly be in favor of them.

No doubt that Martin will absolutely have to have an alternative uniform for next season. The kids love this kind of thing and we always need to do anything reasonable to enhance recruiting.

I love the all orange unis they have....SWEET!

Im over 40, and love them. We needed a change

Well, there obviously won't be a unanimous vote for either side. There are plenty your age and older that will like them. There will just be exponentially more that don't. And vice-versa for the under 40 group.

I wasn't especially excited about the grey unis from a few years ago. I think black looks better on a bball jersey, but I honestly love the grey fball though.

VN Store

Back