Bahamas Bracket released

Very odd they matched us on the same side as Xavier, but great draw IMO. Iowa is good, but I feel kansas and nova are better, sets up hopefully for a Kansas/UT final.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder how intentional this was. You have to think that UT/Kansas would have the best ratings and sell most tickets.

tweeted at 11:03 AM on Mon, Jul 29, 2013 by Andy Katz
Battle 4 Atlantis releases bracket Nov. 28-30 in Bahamas (avoid UTEP-USC game): KU-Wake and Vill-USC top; Tenn-UTEP and Xavier-Iowa bottom.
(https://twitter.com/ESPNAndyKatz/status/361864524535570433)

Anyone know how accessible the players are? I am thinking of going and my nephew is 15 years old and saw Andrew Wiggins last year play 2 AAU games and asked me and his father to take him so he can meet the guy. For me it was a good way to go see the Vols so I was all in for it but not sure yet.

Anyone know how accessible the players are? I am thinking of going and my nephew is 15 years old and saw Andrew Wiggins last year play 2 AAU games and asked me and his father to take him so he can meet the guy. For me it was a good way to go see the Vols so I was all in for it but not sure yet.

From things I have read you will see alot of the players/coaches and from all the different schools. Obviously they're gonna be enjoying their time too, so they'll be at the waterpark and beaches along with the other guests.

I just noticed that the Lady Vols will be in the Bahamas at the same time.
Someone posted their tournament info in the LV forum.

There last year and saw many players. Lots of them doing the slide at the hotel. Should be easy to get some contact/autographs for the nephew.

Iowa will be better than Nova. Toss up Kansas vs. Nova. Very slight edge to Kansas this early in the season. Could see Nova take them out though.

IMO

VN Store

Back