Jeronne Maymon update...GOOD NEWS!!!

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Cuonzo Martin said that if UT's season started today, Jeronne Maymon would definitely play.

Not mind blowing, but still positive either way.

Reactions: 13 people
According to Galen Campbell, HE'S BACK (with a 6 second instagram video of Maymon dribbling and making an elbow shot). He's been practicing and doing normal workouts.

This is good news, because the combo really makes you choose who to guard down low.

The concern I have is that J Stokes has time to work on a 15 to 20 foot jump shot.

Great news still has three months to get his strength back. I would love to see the Maymon of two years ago because were gonna win big if he plays that well next season.

Great news! Really glad he decided to redshirt now haha GO VOLS! Next year will be fun to watch

Maymon could put Coach Nick in elite status if he has this long of a layoff and comes out ballin. That's a pretty big layoff for D1 competition.

Man, if Maymon hadn't got hurt last year, there's a good chance we would be without him, Stokes, McRae, and Golden this year.

Met him this summer when my son attended Tennessee's basketball camp a few weeks ago. At this point it is all about him trusting his knee. My son had just gotten over a broken ankle and he talked to him about trusting his ankle, going out and just playing hard. Really nice guy. Wish him the best of luck.

I really feel like we can win the sec next year. We play well at home no matter who is on the floor and our starting 5 will be tough and we have depth. I wouldn't consider myself a negavol but I tend to speak the truth when it comes to vol football and basketball. We will be very tough to beat next year.

This is good news, because the combo really makes you choose who to guard down low.

The concern I have is that J Stokes has time to work on a 15 to 20 foot jump shot.

Not for sure I want Stokes shooting 20 footers

VN Store

Back