Tennessee has 13th best odds to win it all

bleedingTNorange

Tied with Indiana and Memphis at 33/1 odds to win it all this year, which is 13th best odds. Kentucky is the favorite at 4/1.

This is according to Bovada btw.

Tied with Indiana and Memphis at 33/1 odds to win it all this year, which is 13th best odds. Kentucky is the favorite at 4/1.

This is according to Bovada btw.

Kentucky pussy cats, it a joke i know TALENT think about it for a minute have not played a college game yet, and have allready got the putty cats cutting down the nets they might do it but it still is a joke, is it about time that coach C gets another job and the school he leaves goes on probation.:eek:lol:

What I find "cool" is the superior talent Memphis has, yet has only the 13th best odds, what gives?

Talent has to be top 3, wonder why the odds are so low?

Have you got anything in the works on where we'll rank in the SEC as far as talent?
Should be a lot higher with a 5* starting and another coming off the bench. Just guessing: Barton a 3, McRae a 4, Maymon a 4 and Richie a 3.

Have you got anything in the works on where we'll rank in the SEC as far as talent?
Should be a lot higher with a 5* starting and another coming off the bench. Just guessing: Barton a 3, McRae a 4, Maymon a 4 and Richie a 3.

Like the talent thread I did last year of all rotation guys for SEC teams?

Quick math for us I come up with 3.8 assuming 8 man rotation is (Barton, McRae, Richardson, Maymon, stokes, Thompson, Hubbs and Moore). Off last years ranks that'd put us 4th, but Alabama won't be as high this year so I'm guessing at least 3rd behind UK and Florida.

Kentucky pussy cats, it a joke i know TALENT think about it for a minute have not played a college game yet, and have allready got the putty cats cutting down the nets they might do it but it still is a joke, is it about time that coach C gets another job and the school he leaves goes on probation.:eek:lol:

I admire your fan hood, but you have the worst grammar abilities across all off VN. It is so difficult to read your posts sometimes.

Reactions: 2 people
Like the talent thread I did last year of all rotation guys for SEC teams?

Quick math for us I come up with 3.8 assuming 8 man rotation is (Barton, McRae, Richardson, Maymon, stokes, Thompson, Hubbs and Moore). Off last years ranks that'd put us 4th, but Alabama won't be as high this year so I'm guessing at least 3rd behind UK and Florida.
I'd have to assume from that 8 man rotation that you also see a lot of 4 guard line ups until Jerrone gets back into game shape?

"Y'all know Tobias hit man that other quack but Hubbs don't even koala mixer the damn penile paper! To what next gesture a kit so says :eek:lol: DuNcankeygo Vols!"

-terrypedigo

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
"Y'all know Tobias hit man that other quack but Hubbs don't even koala mixer the damn penile paper! To what next gesture a kit so says :eek:lol: DuNcankeygo Vols!"

-terrypedigo

LMAO That needs to be someone's signature line. That's awesome(ly unintelligible). :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back