'14 GA PG Devin Mitchell

@D_Mitch23: Never thought I'd meet a dude with the same ideas that I have and mentality , @jordancornish_ is the closest thing to it lol

Cornish is working Mitchell hard right now, I think we might hear something soon.

“@D_Mitch23: Never thought I'd meet a dude with the same ideas that I have and mentality , @jordancornish_ is the closest thing to it lol”

“@jordancornish_: @D_Mitch23 already know bro! Take that dog mentality to Knoxville.. Coach Martin always say "Dogs gotta EAT" they love that up there”

on sunday evening, mitchell received a phone call from tennessee head coach cuonzo martin. That particular call was one that he had been waiting on and martin did not disappoint as he offered mitchell a scholarship.
“that was a big one,” mitchell said. “we had a regular conversation like we always do. He just told me that every time he had come to see me play i had gotten better and that goes to show you what hard work does. I have been big on tennessee and that was one of the school i really wanted an offer from.”
mitchell has been to the knoxville campus before and spoke about the aspects that stand out to him.
“i have been up there for an elite camp,” he said. “the size of the arena, the whole city is just all about tennessee, their fan support is incredible and they are the main attraction there.”

Sounds like a pretty good chance he's a Vol. seems like PG are considering us more than the past years. Richmond Lyle Mitchell and a couple others

Sounds like a pretty good chance he's a Vol. seems like PG are considering us more than the past years. Richmond Lyle Mitchell and a couple others

Obviously want Lyle, but Richmond/Mitchell are nice options. Even if we don't land a big time 5* (Lyle, Looney) we can have a solid class. Mitchell, Cornish, Cofer and Hurt would be very solid. Throw in a guy like London and I would say that's a top 15 class most likely.

VN Store

Back