Bobby maze celebrity game june 22nd at hva

Fireflame865

Hardin Valley Academy. Names include: Kevin Durant, Mike Beasley, Jarett Jack, Demarcus Cousins, Josh Selby, Ty Lawson & Many more! $20 in advance $25 at the door

Reactions: 1 person
Hardin Valley Academy. Names include: Kevin Durant, Mike Beasley, Jarett Jack, Demarcus Cousins, Josh Selby, Ty Lawson & Many more! $20 in advance $25 at the door

Demarcus Cousins will have 7 technicals, hit 3 toddlers below the belt, and take his jersey off while leaving the court. I'm in....lol

Maze has been friends with most those guys since prep school.

I don't know about Jack, Selby, and Cousins though.

Assume Maze knows Durant and Selby from the DC/Baltimore area. Jack is also from Maryland.

Last edited:
Assume Maze knows Durant and Selby from the DC/Baltimore area. Jack is also from Maryland.

Makes sense. I just remember that I added Bobby on FB when he joined the Vols, and I saw a pic with him, Durant, and Beasley all together. Weren't they in the same draft class? I guess this was their rookie NBA season.

I will be in attendance. Crazily enough, I almost had the opportunity to play with Maze and Kenny Hall last night. My genius friend didn't want them to show up because it would make 12 people, instead of the regular 5-on-5 situation.

I will be in attendance. Crazily enough, I almost had the opportunity to play with Maze and Kenny Hall last night. My genius friend didn't want them to show up because it would make 12 people, instead of the regular 5-on-5 situation.

Care to get us some info since there appears to be very little?

VN Store

Back