'14 LA SG Jordan Cornish

UT leads, will OV to a few schools including Tennessee and will decide probably in August or September.

you gotta take a top 150 guy if they are willing to commit.......isaeh victor, chris loften and so on

Completely agree. Some of our fan base will complain but he's about to blow up on the aau scene so we need to lock him down now to replace Jordy. Then we can focus on post and PG position.

Completely agree. Some of our fan base will complain but he's about to blow up on the aau scene so we need to lock him down now to replace Jordy. Then we can focus on post and PG position.

yep, and most of our fan base cant recognize when a team switches from man to man to a 1-3-1

Reactions: 1 person

This guy is an absolutely solid player and would be a great way to start the 2014 class.

UT leads, will OV to a few schools including Tennessee and will decide probably in August or September.

Where did you see this information? I can't find anything that has Tennessee leading. Only think I see is on 247 that has Purdue leading.

Where did you see this information? I can't find anything that has Tennessee leading. Only think I see is on 247 that has Purdue leading.

It's what he told me yesterday, said Tennessee is on top and has always been his dream school.

Follow

Alex Kline
‏@TheRecruitScoop
Tennessee has landed a commitment from 2014 Team Louisiana SG Jordan Cornish.
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Reactions: 1 person
Brother Martin's Jordan Cornish among top standouts at Rising Stars Showcase | NOLA.com

Jordan Cornish, Brother Martin, 6-5, guard, Class of 2014

Cornish is listed on Brother Martin's roster as a guard/forward and showed skills that could make him a true combo guard on the next level. There were several times when he brought the ball up court and didn't just attack the rim but also got his teammates involved.

He showed the ability to finish around the goal and had a nice touch on his jump shot. Cornish also made nice cuts to the goal when he didn't have the ball, never standing still on offense. He finished with a game-high 27 points, including four 3-pointers.

Cornish's top six schools are: Oklahoma, Tennessee, Purdue, UTEP, VCU and Houston. He doesn't have an LSU offer but said he expects one.

VN Store

Back