Rocky Top League at CAK

Maybe they should put a minimum shot clock in so our kids dont run up and down the floor all night having fun, then walk it up the floor during the season when it counts. A minimum shot clock of 20 seconds would help us get used to our bs pace.

Smart move. This may be the best year, definitely the best year of UT participants, hopefully they get good returnees as well. Will be fun to see golden, McRae, Hubbs, Richardson, Maymon, stokes all out there...add in Lofton, Chism, slay, T. Smith, J. smith, Prince etc...should be fun.

They need to go balls-out and rejuvenate RTL. They need to be begging Stokes, Tobias, CJ Watson, Slay, Chism, Lofton, J & T Smith, and every other really good player to participate this season. They should also go ahead and do dunk & 3-point contests (at least dunk).

I think they are in a position to revive the good ole RTL.

They need to go balls-out and rejuvenate RTL. They need to be begging Stokes, Tobias, CJ Watson, Slay, Chism, Lofton, J & T Smith, and every other really good player to participate this season. They should also go ahead and do dunk & 3-point contests (at least dunk).

Agree 100%

Why would Watson or Tobias risk playing with a NBA career?

And I want to see Brian Williams. Anyone follow him on FB, Twitter, etc.? Sounds like he's having a lot of fun playing for his Chinese team. I know a few days ago he said his team had a 9-game win streak. He looks really healthy too. Much less fat, much more muscle.

And I want to see Brian Williams. Anyone follow him on FB, Twitter, etc.? Sounds like he's having a lot of fun playing for his Chinese team. I know a few days ago he said his team had a 9-game win streak. He looks really healthy too. Much less fat, much more muscle.

Must be all that...healthy....Chinese food?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Less fast food options.....IMO

Unless Hubbs enrolls this summer, we probably won't see him in the RTL.

Is Hubbs not expected to enroll by then? The article by Quinn implies that he'll be here.

Venue change, anticipated debuts should bring breath of fresh air to Rocky Top League » GoVolsXtra

The change in location means CAK will host the highly anticipated Knoxville debut of incoming UT freshman Robert Hubbs III. The 6-foot-5 shooting guard from Dyer County High is a five-star prospect and rated as the top prospect in the state by 247sports.com.

According to Whitehead, Hubbs and fellow incoming freshman A.J. Davis, Darius Thompson and Travon Landry are expected to participate, while confirmation on incoming junior college transfer Rawane Ndiaye is still up in the air.

I've never made it out there to watch but was thinking of taking my nephew this year. I'm guessing you have to show up really early?

I've never made it out there to watch but was thinking of taking my nephew this year. I'm guessing you have to show up really early?

Attendance has dropped big time, but I'd guess if Hubbs is going to debut, it will be pretty busy. If you are the type to be ok with waiting for the game to start, you should be able to get good seats if you show up about 30 mins before it starts, I think.

Attendance has dropped big time, but I'd guess if Hubbs is going to debut, it will be pretty busy. If you are the type to be ok with waiting for the game to start, you should be able to get good seats if you show up about 30 mins before it starts, I think.

The reason I stopped going was because it was hotter than 66 he!!s in the gym. But now we are moving on up baby! We got AC.(and I dont mean Slater)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back