2015 Recruiting Big Board.

Impressive list, no reason CCM should recruit any marginal players in this class. How many schollies does he have to offer for 2014?

Impressive list, no reason CCM should recruit any marginal players in this class. How many schollies does he have to offer for 2014?

Maymon Golden Mcrae Edwards (Stokes) if he stays this year and leaves next.

He has at least 4 it would appear (if Edwards leaves this year we won't have his available to give nex year). I would expect next years class to be at least 5 and possibly even 6 deep though, lots of talent that we are in on.

It'll just come down to who wants to come here...if we have an early class of say Chiozza, Cofer, hass and Allsmiller...you wouldn't turn away any of lyle, Lindsey or looney come spring if they elected to wait.

Last edited:
Preciate the info BTO. Anybody you think might be a sleeper recruit, that isnt on this list? Similar to the sort of last minute get of Thompson.?

Preciate the info BTO. Anybody you think might be a sleeper recruit, that isnt on this list? Similar to the sort of last minute get of Thompson.?

Nothing off the top of my head, Braxton Bonds at CPA could be one to watch. Much like Allsmiller he benefits from playing with some good players, but he's already got some good mid major offers. If Zo could somehow convince all 3 of the 2014 guys to look at Tennessee he probably would offer Bonds if it meant getting Lindsey and Allsmiller.

Nothing off the top of my head, Braxton Bonds at CPA could be one to watch. Much like Allsmiller he benefits from playing with some good players, but he's already got some good mid major offers. If Zo could somehow convince all 3 of the 2014 guys to look at Tennessee he probably would offer Bonds if it meant getting Lindsey and Allsmiller.

Was hoping you had insider stuff on some of the other 5's and 4's stars we are in on. Like:

Rashad Vaughn
Theo Pinson
D'angelo Russell
Ahmed Hill
etc.

I feel like we land 4 or 5 of those 13 you have to feel great about where the program is heading. This is will also say a lot about CCM too. These are all ranked players.

The 2014 class could very well decide where this program is headed. I have no doubt this team will do well this season (make the dance)...but if they lose golden, McRae, Maymon, Edwards and stokes and replace them with Yemis, Washpuns, Reese and even Moore or Richardaon type guys that won't be good enough. You're losing 3 top 75 players in Maymon, golden and McRae and a top 20 player in Stokes...you need to replace them with guys of at least equal talent.

Gimme Jalen Lindsay with some hometown athleticism. And a big 7 footer in Isaac Haas as well as some complimentary pieces and i'll be happy. Go get em ZO!

I feel like we land 4 or 5 of those 13 you have to feel great about where the program is heading. This is will also say a lot about CCM too. These are all ranked players.

That'd be awesome, but I don't see that happening. I predict we'll make the final 2 or 3 for many of those players and only end up with 1 or MAYBE 2. Losing all our best players next year is about the only great selling point right now in my opinion.

That'd be awesome, but I don't see that happening. I predict we'll make the final 2 or 3 for many of those players and only end up with 1 or MAYBE 2. Losing all our best players next year is about the only great selling point right now in my opinion.

Oh I know. Losing players coming off of a good season will help though. Winning makes recruits interested. I say we land 3 out of those and end up with a JUCO player

I don't recall who all CCM got to campus last summer for camps. Does anyone recall if they had a good turnout?

I think that could be key for this 2014 class. CCM has done a good job of getting unofficials from highly rated guys.

I don't recall who all CCM got to campus last summer for camps. Does anyone recall if they had a good turnout?

I think that could be key for this 2014 class. CCM has done a good job of getting unofficials from highly rated guys.

Lyle was the only big name I recall.

I meant "Did CCM get 2013 kids here last summer for camp?"

That is good to hear about Lyle though. So he has camped here and visited unofficially and we've made his most recent top list.

I don't recall any of Davis, Hubbs or Thomposon camping here no.

Twitter handles for all the guys who are on twitter, show them some love volnation:

TENNESSEE LEGACY Philip Cofer @LifeisDeep_ Top 100 recruit

Jaquan Lyle @JMamba5 Top 20 recruit

Jalen Lindsey @Jlindsey21 Top 30 recruit

Chris Chiozza @noKID_jusCLUTCH Top 100 recruit

Jordan Cornish @jordancornish Top 150 recruit

James Demery @JKDemery25 Top 150 recruit

Kevon Looney @Loon_Rebel5 Top 10 recruit

Cliff Alexander @humblekid11 Top 10 recruit

JaKeenan Gant @JakeenanG23 Top 50 recruit

Marcanvis Hymon @marcanvis_kg21 Top 150 recruit

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store